Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Secret Lines in Attractions in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; If you listen closely to some of the fords during some attractions you will find out they say some funny things. Example- At the end of the enchanted tiki room ...
    broncos271 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Talking Secret Lines in Attractions

If you listen closely to some of the fords during some attractions you will find out they say some funny things.

Example- At the end of the enchanted tiki room just as the doors close on of the birds say "I'm going to go take a nap in the Hall of Presidents".

Another example- During the Jungle Cruise when the warriors are dancing in a circle and chanting at the end of their chant they all say "I Like Disco". but you usually cant hear it because your skipper is usually talking at that time.

if anyone else has something please post it.
    Its a Small World after all.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    That's pretty funny. Did you actually hear it or did you read it somewhere?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

cheshire_cat_81 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Listen to the lyrics in Splash Mountain... "...what goes up must come down...it's time to be turnin' around!"

i actually heard them. i thought i wasnt hearing right so i looked it up and asked a cm and they said i wasnt going crazy.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I love the Tiki Bird one. If you just hang around (the CM will let you if you ask and it's not busy) You can stand right under Iago and hear him go thru the whole speil. He ends it with the HOP line. Very cute.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

yea thats my favorite

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    On another website, I read that four weasles on Splash Mountain make an added comment. They are supposed to be located after the "bees scene" on your right side. The first three say "We," "Love," "You." The last one says "FSU!" which stands for Florida State University. It is rumored that several Imagineers, that had graduated from FSU, placed them there while working on Splash Mountain. I haven't had a chance to check it out myself, but I will on my next Disney World vacation.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Cool! I have to listen more closely next time!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

JackSparrow7 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    It's often debated whether or not it is actually saying FSU, but when I was there last month, I listened closely every time and I think it is indeed saying FSU.
    -Tommy-

dats cool

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The attraction that I work at has some funny lines that you can't always hear because the cast member is speaking over it. I work at the Magic of Disney Animation and when Mushu's tail is on fire, he runs through the audience saying: "Ahhh! Ahhhhh! I'm barbecuing! Move your feet, lady! This ain't no Chinese fire drill! Hey, who lost a wallet? Ow! Heads up...I mean, down! Hot dragon coming through! Outta my way!"

and when you leave, Mushu is still going on about ideas for movies...

"Snow White and the Seven Mushus. How 'bout that? Mushu and Tarzan, you know, in a kinda mismatched buddy cop kinda thing. Mushu and the Beast! How 'bout...the Mushu of Notre Dame?! Mushu and the Tramp? Come on. I got a lot of ideas here. Work with me. The Little Mushu. Mushu in the ocean swimming around..."

ghost1000 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I can attest to the "I Love Disco" line on Jungle Cruise. On trip last May, I asked our skipper if he would let me hear it. We slowed down at the proper point, and he didn't talk. He confirmed that I heard it before we moved on.
    ~*~*~*~*~*

--Rita

ill have 2 do dat

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost1000 View Post
    I can attest to the "I Love Disco" line on Jungle Cruise. On trip last May, I asked our skipper if he would let me hear it. We slowed down at the proper point, and he didn't talk. He confirmed that I heard it before we moved on.
    You must be pretty lucky if you were on a full boat of people during the day. Usually we don't break spiel for anything when we have a boat load of guests. There may be the rare occasion where at night when it's slower and you're the only group on a boat, the skipper may give you the option of going through the normal jokes, or you could talk with the skipper and they could point out cool things in the jungle, including the attacking natives.

the_cm is offline A-Ticket holder
    on the hm when you first get in your doombugy try to pull the lap bar down. your ghost host will tell you that he will put it down for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast