Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Favorite Disney Resort in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by disneydame2004 It is a little more formal in decor, with more dark woods and paneling, nautical flags,etc. fitting a yacht club. Beach Club is lighter and a ...
    queenofthehouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    It is a little more formal in decor, with more dark woods and paneling, nautical flags,etc. fitting a yacht club. Beach Club is lighter and a little more laid back.

Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel did some specials on it: Video Player - TravelChannel.com
    I viewed the link but it was about Orlando and not about specific Resorts. Did I miss something?

brad9008 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    my fav is fort wilderness

Quote Originally Posted by brad9008 View Post
    my fav is fort wilderness
    This is my 16yr son's favorite too, but I can't get him to give me any other reason except "it's neat".

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Wilderness Lodge for me. Although there's something to be said for a Contemporary Magic Kingdom View Tower Rm.
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

SlpngBeauty is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Did anyone ever stay at The Disney Inn before it was Shades of Green? I loved that hotel!
    ...I SHOULD be in bed right now...
    ...but I like deh cookie
    **SUPER BIG DISNEY FAN**

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Wilderness Lodge is an amazing hotel! Especially during Christmas, it has such a cozy feel, and the tree is beautiful in the main lobby!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofthehouse View Post
    I viewed the link but it was about Orlando and not about specific Resorts. Did I miss something?
    Scroll down the list of videos, and you'll find the Samantha Brown ones. Sorry, it wouldn't let me link to the actual video.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

snf1694 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree with Sorria about the Yacht Club I think its the best. Then again any resort on property is the best

Quote Originally Posted by snf1694 View Post
    I agree with Sorria about the Yacht Club I think its the best. Then again any resort on property is the best

Very true...can't get much better than a Disney resort

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

disney95 is offline A-Ticket holder
    The polynesian by far my favorite resort. The fod is amazing. You can walk to the TTC in 5 minutes to get tickets for the next day, or hop on the monorail to the MK. The EPCOT monorail is also just a 5 minute walk away ( at the TTC). There is an amazing and breathtaking theme, and the same foor entertainment. There is a dinner show, a quiet(er) pool for the adults(but be aware...kids are still allowed in that pool!) , and a volcano pool with a volcano themed water slide. The volcano pool is like a beach where the water starts out at 0in and grows up to 5ft. I love that. There is a private boat to get to the MK (and in the morning, hardly anyone uses it)! It is like a water taxi( yes it has a driver!) The Poly is a little steep in price but it is all worth it in the end!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disney95 View Post
    The polynesian by far my favorite resort. The fod is amazing. You can walk to the TTC in 5 minutes to get tickets for the next day, or hop on the monorail to the MK. The EPCOT monorail is also just a 5 minute walk away ( at the TTC). There is an amazing and breathtaking theme, and the same foor entertainment. There is a dinner show, a quiet(er) pool for the adults(but be aware...kids are still allowed in that pool!) , and a volcano pool with a volcano themed water slide. The volcano pool is like a beach where the water starts out at 0in and grows up to 5ft. I love that. There is a private boat to get to the MK (and in the morning, hardly anyone uses it)! It is like a water taxi( yes it has a driver!) The Poly is a little steep in price but it is all worth it in the end!!!!!!!!!!
    I do agree that the Polynesian is a beautiful resort, but my room was over the dock and it we had a lot of foot traffic from the main lobby area and people going to the Luau. The other things was we stayed there when they were remodeling and having trucks and room being completely being gutted didn't look very nice. Walking from the TTC to the resort was actually a bit spooky because that's the area of the resort that they were working on so it was very dark and lonely at night.

disney95 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofthehouse View Post
    I do agree that the Polynesian is a beautiful resort, but my room was over the dock and it we had a lot of foot traffic from the main lobby area and people going to the Luau. The other things was we stayed there when they were remodeling and having trucks and room being completely being gutted didn't look very nice. Walking from the TTC to the resort was actually a bit spooky because that's the area of the resort that they were working on so it was very dark and lonely at night.

Yeah, the great cerimonial house is like a mall! But the construction was compleated in Late 2007(unless they have more, but I was just there a couple months ago and there was no more construction). I still love that hotel!
    July 20-27> POLYNESIAN!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I have been dying to stay at the Polysnesian again...I haven't stayed there since I was 18 months old!

*My Visits*

WDW Commando is offline A-Ticket holder
    We have stayed at All Star Music, Port Orleans Riverside and Polynesian. We have visited all the others many times as well. So far it's definately the Polynesian. I wanted to stay there for some time and after finaly getting my wish I was not dissapointed and will be there again soon.

Mahalo

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    my favorite disney resort is Port Orleans French Quarter!
    JEANY SANCHEZ

MAY 2009- POP CENTURY

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast