Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Any less comonly known Princess Events? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I took my sister who looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ves cinderella to a cinderella dinner at 1900 park fare, but I wan to know if there are any other princess events that most ...
    happiest_haunt is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Any less comonly known Princess Events?

I took my sister who looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ves cinderella to a cinderella dinner at 1900 park fare, but I wan to know if there are any other princess events that most people don't know about.

Oi with the poodles, already!

"This is how it starts. One muppet, Sesame Street in the morning, variety shows late at night. Next thing you know, you're selling your possesions on Main Street to pay for your next Muppet binge"

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Hmmm, Akershus maybe, but then again I bet most people know about that...
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Yes, that's probably it except for a meal in the Castle. The Akershus dinner doesn't have Cinderella, but all the other princesses. Pretty neat. I think the only meal where you can see Ariel up and walking around.
    There is always the Pirate and Princess party which I believe is newly year round when it isn't Halloween or December.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is Cinderella's Gala Feast, a character dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian, too 1900 Park Fare Character Dinner Menu - Grand Floridian

Smaller things: Story Time with Belle takes place in the Fairytale Garden theater, near Cinderella Castle. There are also princess meet & greets in the Judge's Tent at Toontown Fair.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page