Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Who is your favorite character to interact with?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Character Interaction in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; My little cousin met Mulan at Epcot. Mulan asked if I was her brother and she said that, no, I was her cousin. She said something about protecting my little ...
    WaltDisneyFan is offline A-Ticket holder
    My little cousin met Mulan at Epcot. Mulan asked if I was her brother and she said that, no, I was her cousin. She said something about protecting my little cousin and asked where my sword was. I couldn't really think of anything to say, but afterwards, I kinda wished I'd said something like, "Gosh darn it, they just wouldn't let me take it on the plane!"

King_Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just thought of another one. The first time I went to Disney World when I was in 2nd grade, we went to see Buzz and Woody. Their signatures were just stamps, and so Woody stamped mine like five times. Then Buzz got jealous, so he stamped it like ten times, and they were fighting over who got to stamp my book more!

Ask the Queen Of Hearts if she's any good at Croquet.
    there's nothing to get hung about

Ted Flint is offline A-Ticket holder
    One day, I saw that Goofy was obsessed with Goofy pins. So, show Goofy your Goofy pins! He checked every Pin Trader for Goofy pins.
    I offered to link arms with the Queen of Hearts, and she fussed and arranged me so that we linked arms correctly.
    A great one was when I was collecting autographs for family back home. I gave Rafiki a flimsy postcard and a thin pen to sign with- he danced about until he found a trashcan to lean on.
    Also, Eeyore dropped the postcard on the ground. Because of him stumpy hands, he couldn't pick it up- he just stood there, looking at it. I'd never seen Eeyore so sad!

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    As well as doing the ticking noises to Captain Hook, call him a codfish and crow like Peter Pan does. That gets him shaking/angry as well!

I actually love interacting with Goliath (from Jojo's Circus) He will play Hide and Seek with you if you ask. One day, I saw him giving his attendant a hissy fit because she wouldn't let him get ice-cream from the vendor. It was absolutely adorable.

On new years eve I had to work in the Studios until 3:45am and we had Mickey and Minnie inside our attraction (Magic of Disney Animation) only people either didn't know he was there, or didn't care. I was about to go on my break and I went inside through the Animation Station and there were a few people playing on the games and Mickey was standing by himself, shuffling his feet against the ground while Minnie played with her dress. I was so upset for them that nobody wanted to take pictures with them so I ran and gave both of them hugs.

OOH! Ask Mr. Incredible to have an arm-wresting contest.

And while Remy and Emile were still around, sometimes Emile would go through the trash. Othertimes there was a random song that came up in their area called the Meatball song, and they had a dance that they did whenever the song came up. Also, if you asked to pet their ears they would bend down and let you.......and oh man...their ears are the SOFTEST things ever!!! I don't know where you would meet them now that their Meet n Greet area is gone.

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Mickey View Post
    I just thought of another one. The first time I went to Disney World when I was in 2nd grade, we went to see Buzz and Woody. Their signatures were just stamps, and so Woody stamped mine like five times. Then Buzz got jealous, so he stamped it like ten times, and they were fighting over who got to stamp my book more!

Hahah thats brilliant the exact same thing happened to me a few years ago I still have the autograph book with about 20 stamps on one page!

Ruddy

Sparrowni2010 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Woody is VERY jealous of Buzz as everyone knows...one day a little boy came to my attraction and was looking at my pins, he had all Buzz pins because Buzz was his favorite. Well he told me that when he went to take a picture with Buzz and Woody, Buzz wasn't there and when Woody saw his pins he flipped them over so none of them would face out

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Has to be Tigger - my parents have a great piece of film from when I was little with Tigger putting his hands over my eyes and stuff. Tigger always makes me feel like a little kid again.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

WaltDisneyFan is offline A-Ticket holder
    I remember when I was a little kid and I saw Goofy about to leave. I wanted to get his autograph so I walked up to him and he was so happy because I wanted him to sign in one of those pens shaped like Goofy. He kept pointing at it and made a big deal out of it. My parents said that since he was about to leave, the only reason he stayed to sign my autograph book was because of the Goofy pen

Yoakamone is offline A-Ticket holder
    I remember when I was about five (this would have been 1986) we were at the MK meeting with Chip and Dale. They stole someones popcorn and made a mess out of it and then Chip decided to sit in one of the MK strollers that were sitting around while Dale pushed him (or was it the other way around? haha). Well anyway the stroller broke, the seat caved in and Chip got stuck! It was so funny. I believe somewhere I have a picture of the broken stroller afterwards.

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    This isn't a Disney character interaction, but when I was about 6 my family took me to Universal (sorry), and Yogi Bear took my Bullwinkle hat as we were walking past him. He took it and ran away! Then he would stop, shake it at me, then he'd run again. Finally one of the Universal CM's (whatever they're called) took it away from him and gave it back to me. Then the next year, we went back and saw him and he took the same hat again. It was pretty funny!

I would love to have seen the Chip and Dale stroller incident!
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I have to say, with all modesty, that this is probly the best one:

Ask one of the wicked stepsisters to marry you, and tell her that you are VERY rich. Their reaction is priceless.
    RYAN

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    I always tell Cruella de Vil that I have some puppies in my backpack. The reaction ranges from a droll "really..." and then in a stage whisper, asks me to meet her after she's done meeting with her "fans" to trying to snatch my backpack.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    My friend (who's a Photopass Photographer) told me this one. Apparently Goofy was a Spiderman fan. When someone asked Goofy if he had seen Spiderman, Goofy crashed into the wall! Almost gave everyone a heart attack, but it was really funny.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!
    one time my family was taking pictures with Mickey and my brother was wearing a Mickey hat. Mickey took the hat off my brother and placed it on his head so he could have the baseball cap! It was priceless and Mickey then covered my eyes so i couldn't see what was happening!!

I LOVE Goofy, so I usually get a goofy hat when I go to WDW. I was getting my picture taken with him and I kissed him on his nose and he fainted backwards it was wonderful!!

I also had a big floppy hat that I bought in Epcot one year and one of the cats from Pinnochio ( I don't remember his name) started playing with it and would push it donw over my eyes and I would fix it, then he would do it again. It was a great experience!!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast