Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Mansion Fun Fact in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Wow, thats pretty cool, I never notixed those rings....something to do when I go in July!...
    DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)
    Wow, thats pretty cool, I never notixed those rings....something to do when I go in July!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    Yes, there is a special 'secret' to the pavement in Liberty Square. The two colors are a much cleaner recreation of the old-time streets, when the center would have been a river of sewage.
    You know I think about that everytime we plan a trip and alway forget to look for it. Now I just need to convince Donnie's dad and step mom to join us in March so I can impress them (or bore them to death) with my boundless trivia.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would think that one of the reasons that the ring was removed from the exit is because a slow down of the people exiting the HM looking for the ring. I was lucky enough to see it before it was removed.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    Yes, there is a special 'secret' to the pavement in Liberty Square. The two colors are a much cleaner recreation of the old-time streets, when the center would have been a river of sewage.
    This is an example of the type of information you can learn on the Keys to the Kingdom tour if anyone was considering whether to take it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by prickle View Post
    I would think that one of the reasons that the ring was removed from the exit is because a slow down of the people exiting the HM looking for the ring. I was lucky enough to see it before it was removed.
    I don't think the masses even noticed it. It was more the people like the ones here on DWT, who are really interested in trivia and details, who'd notice and/or look for something like this. When the ring was there, I didn't noticed a lot of people stopping to look and/or point it out.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    Does anybody has a pictue of this ring? I never knew about this!
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12