Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Pop Century Refillable Mugs in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by stephanie71717 Thanks for all the answers guys. I guess my fear is having a cast member run up and say "HEY YOU, YOU CAN'T USE THAT MUG!!!" ...
    paul mex is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie71717 View Post
    Thanks for all the answers guys. I guess my fear is having a cast member run up and say "HEY YOU, YOU CAN'T USE THAT MUG!!!" That would be really embarassing even though last time I was there people were filling up foam cups with fountain drinks. Theres nothing like people ripping of the drink fountain to raise the prices for the rest of us.
    Thats exactly what my wife said cheers Paul

Kellyn25 is offline A-Ticket holder
    my family and i have been using mugs we got when i was in elementary (btw sophomore in college now) and no a single CM has said a word. and different resort mugs at different resorts. example: Carribbean Beach mug at Pop Century

balletprincess1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was just at the PC last week, and the people were using all different mugs, and I don't think anyone said anything to them. They had the old ones that were tie-dye that said POP on them, and other Disney ones!

JJLRo is offline A-Ticket holder
    Does someone have a picture of the mug? I'm trying to figure out if they will fit in our strollers cup holders. Thanks!
    Jessica
    Wife to John
    Mom to Levi (9.19.06)

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    The cup I have is from several years ago. It's less than 3.25 inches in diameter, but the handle goes from neat the top to the bottom. I'm not sure that it would fit in a cup holder unless the hole was really large.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    We stayed at Pop Century the first month they opened and we asked a CM if we could reuse our mug when we came back and his response was a definite yes. We just got back and we saw several "old" mugs being used.

Ride2311 is offline A-Ticket holder
    You dont even need a mug for the drinks. When I was staying at All Star Sports I saw a guy using the plastic bathroom cups at the soda fountain!

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I know this is an old thread, but this topic seems to be hot again. Technically - the answer is NO. Mugs are purchased for length of stay and should not be brought back. Water park mugs aren't for use in the resorts.

If you're using an old mug - you're stealing right along with the people who have foam cups or bathroom cuts.

Just buy a new mug. Its $13, and you can use it when you get back home....(or, as suggested on another website, you can clean it up - fill it with candies and give it to your dogsitter or coworker as a gift).
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata
    Everyone does it even heard one lady state something to the likes of " Disney squezes every penny out of me now a can squeze a couple dimes out of Disney" or something close to that, anyway back on topic, most CM don't care as long as it now from the other park that starts with an U

I havent been done since the change from year of million dream to what will you celebrate are the resort going back to a resort mug or general WWYC mug for every resort?

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    not to change the subject - but I too finished the ToT 13K!! Yea us!!

as to the mugs - just because you CAN do it, and everyone else does it, doesn't mean you should. and everyone else doesn't - I don't. BUT, to each his own...we make our own choices. But technically - you aren't supposed to...
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12