Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Test Track Secret in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Ive been in the Test Track VIP room, and also in the Space Mountain one too, when you go into the line for space mountain you can go to the ...
    msxpuck339 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Ive been in the Test Track VIP room, and also in the Space Mountain one too, when you go into the line for space mountain you can go to the right of the building around the back and there is a door you wait at to get in. My grandfather knew someone who worked for the company that sponsers[ed], not sure if they still do, Space Mountain I think it was FedEx and they gave him like a guest pass that we got to use to get in.
    "So you must plan for the future, boy! You've got to find a direction! You've... oh, er... By the by, which direction is this castle of yours? "

Hopefully moving a lot closer to the mouse this fall

Rose Smith is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would like to my self in VIP area, I am waiting for that moment.

Mr. Imagineer is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yes, I was wondering what that big glass window was for

I wonder if all hosted rides have VIP rooms?
    There are three types of people in the world: People who can count and people who can't!

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Off subject, but there use to be a Teacher Center that educators could hang out in to try out omputer software, sign up for a pen pal classroom and browse lots of resources. Cool place to meet other teachers and share some ideas, though it was always kid of hidden. It moved around a few time, but I believe was last in Epcot in the white building to the right as you enter and pass Spaceship Earth. This seems like a very Disney thing, and should be revived as there are a number of open spaces that could be used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12