Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Ultimate Fast Pass in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; If you stay at a Universal Studios resort, you automatically get the 'express pass' with your room key, and you can use it as many times as you want on ...
    jtrain75 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    If you stay at a Universal Studios resort, you automatically get the 'express pass' with your room key, and you can use it as many times as you want on the rides. This is only available to resort guests. If you buy tickets and the express pass then you can only use it once per ride.
    I love the Disney fast pass, I just wished that there was a central location where you can get the tickets for all the rides, that way you can plan your trip around the park accordingly.
    visit my website!!

1997- Honeymoon at the Yacht Club
    1999- Disney Cruise & Caribbean Beach Resort (lost 2 days in the park due to Hurricane Floyd)
    2004- Yacht Club & daughter's first visit to WDW
    2005- All Star Movies
    2006- All Star Sports
    2007- All Star Sports
    2008- USF Royal Pacific Resort and All Star Music
    2009- Beach Club
    2010- USF Royal Pacific Resort and Beach
    2011- Wilderness Lodge
    Club

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrain75 View Post
    I love the Disney fast pass, I just wished that there was a central location where you can get the tickets for all the rides, that way you can plan your trip around the park accordingly.
    I think the whole "can't have more than one FP at a time" thing keeps the fast pass lines from being as long as the regular queue unfortunately. Would be nice but it would sort of kill the whole point in having them to begin with I think.

I noticed that at Six Flags. Folks with the FP you could buy were waiting just about as long as everyone else.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

jtrain75 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I think the whole "can't have more than one FP at a time" thing keeps the fast pass lines from being as long as the regular queue unfortunately. Would be nice but it would sort of kill the whole point in having them to begin with I think.

I noticed that at Six Flags. Folks with the FP you could buy were waiting just about as long as everyone else.

I agree, but I'm sure the Imagineers would be able to think of a system that'll work. I guess it's easier for USF to give their guests unlimited FOTL passes because there are only three resorts, vs Disney's handful of resorts.
    I'm a Six Flags season pass holder and I've seen both instances where people with the Flash Pass get right on and where I got inline with them and the ride at the same time. It all depends on when you go. I generally go up Friday nights and can get right on El Toro and Nitro.
    visit my website!!

1997- Honeymoon at the Yacht Club
    1999- Disney Cruise & Caribbean Beach Resort (lost 2 days in the park due to Hurricane Floyd)
    2004- Yacht Club & daughter's first visit to WDW
    2005- All Star Movies
    2006- All Star Sports
    2007- All Star Sports
    2008- USF Royal Pacific Resort and All Star Music
    2009- Beach Club
    2010- USF Royal Pacific Resort and Beach
    2011- Wilderness Lodge
    Club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12