Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Space Mountain offload area music in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hi - I have been searching for a specific Space Mountain track on and off for several years and cannot find it anywhere. I've tried MouseBits, Usenet and every possible ...
    billrWDW is offline A-Ticket holder

Space Mountain offload area music

Hi -

I have been searching for a specific Space Mountain track on and off for several years and cannot find it anywhere. I've tried MouseBits, Usenet and every possible Google search I can think of, all with no success.

The music played at Space Mountain roughly between 2000-2004. It was right when the ride ended and riders departed their rockets but before you get on the conveyer belt.

I can barley remember how the music went, but the best way I can describe it is a uptempo, jazzy kind of track. I would assume it's labeled as "Space Mountain exit" or something along those lines.

If someone has this track or can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks - billrWDW

billrWDW is offline A-Ticket holder
    I figured a new angle on how to find this. I asked Mike at MouseWorld Radio, he got it for me

If anyone is interested - it's "Music Makers" by Esquivel. If you search Google you'll see it. I would post a link but it wouldn't let me.

Mike - if you read these post, thank you very much for your help and speedy reply.

croc614 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    you can find it on a site called project playlist just search disney