Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Small tidbit I learned from a Cast Member. in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by cjdiggs When I work at Epcot this last Spring, one of my roles was to clear the World Showcase. What we would do is wait til about ...
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by cjdiggs
    When I work at Epcot this last Spring, one of my roles was to clear the World Showcase. What we would do is wait til about 10 pm or and hour after park closes and start at the American Adventure then in groupd of two we go in opposite direction checking each country as we go. I am not sure how they clear at other parks but thats how we do it at Epcot
    Welcome to the boards!!! Very interesting information.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

lsutiger516 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by cjdiggs
    When I work at Epcot this last Spring, one of my roles was to clear the World Showcase. What we would do is wait til about 10 pm or and hour after park closes and start at the American Adventure then in groupd of two we go in opposite direction checking each country as we go. I am not sure how they clear at other parks but thats how we do it at Epcot
    to the boards!
    lsutiger516

Check out my site at:

Four Parks. One World.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Yea Sam, but I'd be the only tourist.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    It would be neat if you could have the park for yourself but have all the rides work perfectly as well as excellent food prepared and waiting for you. Oh, well, I guess I will just have to dream.

ha ya but isnt that what disney is all about? dreaming!
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

Shananigans is offline A-Ticket holder
    CMs do know all the good hiding places...that's usually where you'll find us!!!
    International Program Alumni
    Canada Merchandise & Attractions
    August 6th, 2003 - July 31st, 2004
    Commons Apt. 823

byoung1521 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We had trouble finding a missing eight year old kid at the studios. I am sure that everyone has read the urban legend about the kidnapped child at the kingdom from a few years ago. We had a child go missing about two hours before closing in November and the exits were restricted like the legend says, but the child was not found. at least not until nine pm when the big vacuume went by and woke him up. His parents stopped to rest and he crawled under a hedge and fell asleep. I cannot imagine what was going through the parents mind when they had to leave the park without their child. After that night the closing castmembers were required to check behind and under all hedge and brush to look for hiding people. This was back in 89.
    "You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    When my uncle was a little boy, he and one of his cousins decided to spend the night on TSI at Disneyland (Don't ask me where his parents were, I don't know. Everyone loves a negligent parent!) This was back in the 60's when I guess security wasn't so tight. They made it through park closing and everything. Then most of the lights went out and they got really scared. They wound up standing on the shore screaming until a supergreeter with a broom heard them. They were rescued and now have one of my families favorite Disney stories to share

Boater is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I thought they just stopped selling beer, everybody sobered up and went home.

Lilo_and_Stitch is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I dont understand some of the parents there. When I was in Disney World in March, it was freezing. We had one hot day. Anyway I saw shivering little kids in strollers with no jacket or blanket in shorts and a t shirt and their parents were in pants and a jacket! I got so upset seeing that. I ended up buying a sweatshirt when I was there and we got my little cousin a few towels as blankets in the park.

"Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them!"
    I love
    Faith, Trust and

March 2005 All Star Movies
    July 2007 Yacht & Beach Club

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I wonder if we'll ever see a site devoted to that, allmost like a game if you will> See if you can spend the night at Disney without getting caught. Almost sounds exciting

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    It would be neat if you could have the park for yourself but have all the rides work perfectly as well as excellent food prepared and waiting for you. Oh, well, I guess I will just have to dream.

if you can dream it
    you can do it !!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    if you can dream it
    you can do it !!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I wish somebody would spend the night in the park, then write and tell us about it....I'm too old to do something daring anymore!! Do they actually lock all the main street shops I wonder?
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder
    Haha if I did It Id get fired! We had a cast member who worked late one night and had to be there really early the next morning so she tried to stay in the ToT break room.. Theres a sofa up there. But she told some of the other CMs and they told the managers so she had to go.
    Goin to MGM any time soon? Let me know and maybe Ill see you! I work at RnRC, ToT and Fantasmic! Merchandise! See ya there!

My new baby bird

Ive done everest 21 times!!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Lol how funny would that be. SLEEP OVER IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM!! Meet me in the wigwams near the River of the Americas.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast