Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Paintbrushes on TSI? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I heard somewhere that you could find these paintbrushes that Tom and Huck "left behind" on TSI, and if you found one, or all of them or something, you could ...
    Mickey626 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Paintbrushes on TSI?

I heard somewhere that you could find these paintbrushes that Tom and Huck "left behind" on TSI, and if you found one, or all of them or something, you could take them to a Cast Member and they'd give you a prize, maybe even a Front of the Line pass. Has anyone found these elusive paintbrushes before?

mickey626's List O' Trips to the World:
    2000- (November) Disney's Wilderness Lodge & Villas
    2003- (October) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
    2004- (November) Disney's Contemporary Resort & Villas
    2005 (March) Disney's Polynesian Resort
    2005 (December) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
    2007- (May) Disney's Beach Club Resort & Villas
    2009- (March) UPCOMING Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort 3/17-3/18!!!
    2010- (TBD) Disney's Wilderness Lodge (WDW) OR Disney's Grand Californian Hotel (DLR)

little yankee is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Tsi

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey626
    I heard somewhere that you could find these paintbrushes that Tom and Huck "left behind" on TSI, and if you found one, or all of them or something, you could take them to a Cast Member and they'd give you a prize, maybe even a Front of the Line pass. Has anyone found these elusive paintbrushes before?
    (Er..this is kinda the first time I have done this, so i hope it turns out right! ) Anyway, You wanted to know about the paintbrushes on TSI right? Well last summer when I went to WDW, I found all of the paintbrushes but two...The reward is a "fast pass" for either Big Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain. It is pretty cool.

I hope you enjoy your next Vacation!

Cool wow

wow..you must be really excited that your vacation is in 4 days...have fun!
    Little Yankee

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 9, 2005 4:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to Disney</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'yankees are better!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Mickey626 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    ..........hmm, that's too bad...I don't really like Splash Mountain or BTMRR (not a Roller Coaster person), so the fast pass is kinda useless. I'll try to find the paintbrushes anyway, maybe they'll give me a different prize

mickey626's List O' Trips to the World:
    2000- (November) Disney's Wilderness Lodge & Villas
    2003- (October) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
    2004- (November) Disney's Contemporary Resort & Villas
    2005 (March) Disney's Polynesian Resort
    2005 (December) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
    2007- (May) Disney's Beach Club Resort & Villas
    2009- (March) UPCOMING Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort 3/17-3/18!!!
    2010- (TBD) Disney's Wilderness Lodge (WDW) OR Disney's Grand Californian Hotel (DLR)

Exclamation *gasps*

*gasps* how can you not like roller coasters? O well, just finding the brushes will be fun...you have to look carefully!

Have fun!
    Little Yankee

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 9, 2005 4:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to Disney</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'yankees are better!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    How many brushes are there?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yeah, and were they like intensely difficult to find? Or were they like out in the open but if you werent looking you just wouldnt even see them...? Know what I mean?
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

Okay, okay...to me, they were not hard to find at all. No, they are not in the open and unless you are looking for them, chances are you won't see them...anyway, I remember there being four brushes total. (I think) I am not sure whether they hide them differently every night but I only remember the location of one....
    Little Yankee

Oh, I see...do you accept PayPal?
    -Taylor

er...paypal? what is that?
    Little Yankee

*feels dumb* Why do you ask? tee-hee
    Little Yankee

melmac1975 is offline A-Ticket holder

tsi

okay I might sound stupid but what is TSI?

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I don't mean to butt in but here what it stand for.

TSI stands for Tom Sawyers Island hopes that help.

Just so you know it took me a minute t figure it out myself

this is for: melmac1975 vbmenu_register("postmenu_36631", true); ...don't worry, when I first began here (sometime last week).....i didn't know ANYTHING!! you are not stupid
    Little Yankee

Welcome, melmac1975! We're glad to have you with us!
    -Taylor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast