Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss I need help! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I was visiting the Emporium on Main Street and in the key chain section, on the bottom left hand corner I saw a huge key that was silver or pewter. ...
    jtrain75 is offline B-Ticket Holder

I need help!

I was visiting the Emporium on Main Street and in the key chain section, on the bottom left hand corner I saw a huge key that was silver or pewter. It was about 5-6 inches long, had a roundish head, a skeleton key-type look to it and I can tell you it wasn't the Haunted Mansion or Pirates key. I didn't take a close look at it because was trying to catch up with my daughter. I meant to go back and buy it, but forgot and the resort shop didn't have it. I can't find it online, does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can get it? Help!
    Last edited by jtrain75; 09-01-2008 at 08:53 PM.
    visit my website!!

1997- Honeymoon at the Yacht Club
    1999- Disney Cruise & Caribbean Beach Resort (lost 2 days in the park due to Hurricane Floyd)
    2004- Yacht Club & daughter's first visit to WDW
    2005- All Star Movies
    2006- All Star Sports
    2007- All Star Sports
    2008- USF Royal Pacific Resort and All Star Music
    2009- Beach Club
    2010- USF Royal Pacific Resort and Beach
    2011- Wilderness Lodge
    Club

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    You can try calling WDW mail order (407-363-6200) or emailing them at wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com If you can describe to them what you are looking for, and where you saw it, they are pretty good at finding it, and you can buy it directly from them.

Good luck!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrain75 View Post
    I was visiting the Emporium on Main Street and in the key chain section, on the bottom left hand corner I saw a huge key that was silver or pewter. It was about 5-6 inches long, had a roundish head, a skeleton key-type look to it and I can tell you it wasn't the Haunted Mansion or Pirates key. I didn't take a close look at it because was trying to catch up with my daughter. I meant to go back and buy it, but forgot and the resort shop didn't have it. I can't find it online, does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can get it? Help!
    It appears I'll be at MK tomorrow. I'll try to look for it and maybe take a pic. I'll get the scanner # so when you talk to Disney on the phone, you can have more info.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

jtrain75 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    awesome thank you! I called and they found it and I got it!
    visit my website!!

1997- Honeymoon at the Yacht Club
    1999- Disney Cruise & Caribbean Beach Resort (lost 2 days in the park due to Hurricane Floyd)
    2004- Yacht Club & daughter's first visit to WDW
    2005- All Star Movies
    2006- All Star Sports
    2007- All Star Sports
    2008- USF Royal Pacific Resort and All Star Music
    2009- Beach Club
    2010- USF Royal Pacific Resort and Beach
    2011- Wilderness Lodge
    Club