Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite park?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Secrets of WDW Discuss Favorite disney themepark in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by thunderman04-07 It didnt become what he wanted it to be, but he would still love it. On a lil side note, you can see his version of ...
    JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Favorite disney themepark

Quote Originally Posted by thunderman04-07 View Post
    It didnt become what he wanted it to be, but he would still love it. On a lil side note, you can see his version of Epcot if you ride on the Wedway Peoplemover.
    actually i heard that it is only part of the original model of the city... the rest was taken down because it didnt fit in the space it occupies now...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

I love Epcot. I will be there for 3 days next week and will probably spend 2 of them at Epcot and the other at MK.

Launchpad11B is offline Fastpass Holder

So hard to choose! I love the theming and feel of Animal Kingdom, but all the parks are incredible in their own way.
    Paul~

dpuck1998 is offline Fastpass Holder

I'd pick EPCOT overall. Rides in the morning and the showcase at night. If I had to pick one to spend the day, that would be it.

hoppeash is offline A-Ticket holder

Magic kingdom because it shows the true meaning of disney

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder

I like EPCOT also because of all the diversity in the showcase, i can walk around the showcase for hours. Sometimes ill forget that theres a futureworld until i get around the lagoon =D
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

Disney.Gen.2.0 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by ncstatefan View Post
    I had a tough time deciding between Magic Kingdom and Epcot, but I chose Magic Kingdom. The are both so magical to me (maybe because they are the two oldest), and that is something that the other two just don't have.
    I had the same problem, but my decision was between Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. I've loved Hollywood Studios since it opened. I like the whole "Old Hollywood" atmosphere and the street performers in particular.

If I had to list the parks in order it would be:

Magic Kingdom
    Hollywood Studios
    Animal Kingdom
    Epcot

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love all the studios, but I find myself wandering through World Showcase (just admiring the details, really) and I enjoy Future World, but I'm done in about half a day.

JoshK47 is offline C-Ticket Holder

For me, nothing beats World Showcase in general. Magic Kingdom is classic Disney magic, and the other parks are tremendous fun. In fact, I agree with some of the early posters who asked for a "YES!" button, but if I'm forced to choose, Epcot is absolutely my pick for best park, even if they did replace the Jeremy Irons narration on SSE. I'm not bitter or anything, though, just greatly preferred his narration. You do remember how easy it was to learn your ABC's, right?

Besides, best pretzels and beer... or should I say Brezlen und Bier in the parks! It's the simple things! (Also, five words: International Food and Wine Festival)

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Hmmm...what an excellent question. At first I thought it'd be easy to pick one.

It's not.

The original version of EPCOT Center would have been my pick hands down. Right after The Living Seas finally opened.

But, I think at this point it'd have to be the Magic Kingdom. It's hard to beat the monorail ride there from the TTC. The narration, the slow trip through The Contemporary Resort, the approach, walking under the train station, down Main Street, hanging a left into Adventureland, etc...

I'm sure it's the nostalgia talking, but that's OK with me.

whatwasithinkin is offline A-Ticket holder

In this order:

#1 Magic Kingdom

#2 Epcot

#3 Studio's

#4 N/A I havent had the oppourtunity to visit since the animal park was opened.

arielfan316 is offline D-Ticket Holder

I spend the majority of my time in Magic Kingdom, but Epcot is my favorite of the parks because of the great food in the World Showcase and even talking to the various Cast Members from around the world. Plus Epcot was the first park I ever visited so it hold a special place in my heart.
    Visits to Disney:

February 2009: off-site 1 day trip to Epcot and Magic Kingdom

February 2010: All Star Movies 7 days, 6 nights of magic

February 2011: All Star Music 7 days, 6 nights of magic

September 2012: All Star Movies 4 days, 3 nights of magic

March 2013: All Star Movies 3 days, 2 nights of magic

April 2013: Pop Century 3 days, 2 night of magic

(Upcoming) January 2014 6 days, 5 nights of magic

revtigger is offline A-Ticket holder

The park where I just love to walk around and enjoy the theme is definitely Animal Kingdom, I just wish they would open the place more at night. I love them all, but the attractions at the studios just push it over the line to be my favourite.
    MY DISNEY TRIPS
    April 1995 - Disneyland (offsite Park Vue Econo Lodge) Honeymoon
    May 2004 - Disneyland (offsite Tropicana Inn)
    October 2005 - WDW (All Star Movies); Disney Wonder (3 night Bahamas Cruise)
    November 2005 - Disneyland (offsite Tropicana Inn)
    September 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne)
    February 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel New York)
    December 2010 / January 2011 - Disneyland (Grand Californian Hotel); WDW (Animal Kingdom Lodge); Disney Wonder (15 night Panama Canal Cruise); Disneyland (Paradise Pier Hotel)
    August 2011 - Hong Kong Disneyland (Hollywood Hotel)
    Oct/Nov 2011 - Disneyland (Disneyland Hotel); WDW (Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk Villas & Polynesian); Disney Dream (4 & 3 night back to back Bahamas Cruise); WDW (Bay Lake Tower & Animal Kingdom Lodge); Disneyland (Grand Californian)

Artist78 is offline A-Ticket holder

I like Epcot best because of the food and diversity. There is so much to do and learn there also.
    Total Trips to Disney World: 12
    Last Trip To Disney World: 02/2012 - All-Star Movies
    Next Trip To Disney World: 05/2012 - Yacht Club Resort

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

That's like askin' me to pick my favorite.....Disney Theme park. I just can't do it.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Magic kingdom.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456