Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Pre-Illumination Music? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Okay, I am sure that you all know about the "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth" firework spectacular in Epcot so I have a question: Before the show, they always play "pre-illuminations" ...
    little yankee is offline A-Ticket holder

Red face Pre-Illumination Music?

Okay, I am sure that you all know about the "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth" firework spectacular in Epcot so I have a question: Before the show, they always play "pre-illuminations" music that can be heard all around the World Showcase Lagoon...I think some of the titles include "Imeland", "Inca dance", and "Montezuma". I was just wondering if you could buy these songs on a CD...Does anyone know how I can get them?

Thanks!!!
    --Lissie-- *is happy* (this is my first thread!!!)

Little Yankee

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 9, 2005 4:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to Disney</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'yankees are better!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    The closest CD I could find is "Illuminations/Tapestry of Dreams Soundtrack," but did not find any of the songs you listed. You can find it at Main Street Megastore. com
    http://www.mainstreetmegastore.com/p...nstapestry.cfm
    You can also find the CD at the Laughing Place:
    http://laughingplacestore.com/Product-2947.asp
    Last edited by jarmitc2032; 03-29-2005 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    The closest CD I could find is "Illuminations/Tapestry of Dreams Soundtrack," but did not find any of the songs you listed. You can find it at Main Street Megastore. com
    http://www.mainstreetmegastore.com/p...nstapestry.cfm
    You can also find the CD at the Laughing Place:
    http://laughingplacestore.com/Product-2947.asp

Thank you very much, but I already have the "Illuminations/Tapestry of Dreams Soundtrack"....hehe

Thanks again!
    Little Yankee

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 9, 2005 4:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to Disney</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'yankees are better!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

anyone else know where I can find the CD?
    Little Yankee

Buckey Badger is offline B-Ticket Holder

you can find it at epcot stores

Quote Originally Posted by Buckey Badger
    you mean the pre-illumination music or just the Illuminations:Reflections of Earth/Tapestry of Dreams? I already have the Illuminations:Reflections of Earth/Tapestry of Dreams one.....
    Little Yankee

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I don't know that Disney has an album of pre-Illuminations music, per se, but these pieces are usually by other artists who may have their own CD's out. I know in past years I've heard Mannheim Steamroller being played.

If you do a google search of the three song titles, a whole bunch of sources for the music comes up, including this list:
    http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares...ns_preshow.htm
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

dkrfla is offline A-Ticket holder
    The pre-illuminations music you speak of is performed by various New Age and international music artists and is not available on one compilation. It is however possible to find mp3's of the songs in various places on the internet. Also, as a we bit of trivia, the music was changed as of July 4th 2004. I have both tracklists if anybody needs them.

Dusty

*Imagineer* is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hello I am Imagineer John your spectacular amazingly talented 13 year old who can do anything! i have the song you want i got it from bear share it is about 30 minutes and if there is some way I could get it to youit would be my pleasure!

Tampa is offline No longer in service

wut?

Welcome Imagineer! Can you lick your elbow?

i also recommend if ur into that sort of music this site http://www.soundofmagic.com/ very good music highly recommended

tampa- I love the movie finding nemo .. just keep swimming...

okay.... almost anything.... darn and i was having such a good day...

but thats ok because im embarking on a 31 hour drive tommorow for walt disney world!
    salisbury NB - orlando FL

AWESOME LINK!!!! thanks dude!

and I like Crush ... Duuuuuuude... duuuude.. wake up duuude..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast