Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Walt's dog in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I have heard this before and wanted to see if anyone else had before I give it away as truthful information. In both attractions, The Carousel of Progress and The ...
    OnlyImagination is offline A-Ticket holder

Walt's dog

I have heard this before and wanted to see if anyone else had before I give it away as truthful information. In both attractions, The Carousel of Progress and The Pirates of the Caribbean, there is a dog as everyone knows. What I've heard is that both dogs are not replicas, but reminiscent of the dog that Walt had when he was a kid. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!
    -Jonathan
    "Walt Disney World is a tribute to the philosophy and life of Walter Elias Disney and to the talents, the dedication, and the loyalty of the entire Disney organization that made Walt Disney's dream come true." Roy O. Disney

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I just finished reading the picture book "Remembering Walt", and the dog pictured many times in the book doesn't much look like either of the dogs from the park attractions. I'm not sure if Walt had other dogs, the book mentioned he would take the dog with him to work on occasion, I can't seem to remember the dogs name.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org