Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss ? about dining reservation # in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hello everyone. I am going to be making my dining reservations for my next trip and I was wondering if anyone knows the hours of operation for the dining reservation ...
    stephanie71717 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Question ? about dining reservation #

Hello everyone. I am going to be making my dining reservations for my next trip and I was wondering if anyone knows the hours of operation for the dining reservation line? I would love to stay up right til midnite and then call. Please help...

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Their hours are 7 AM - 10 PM. Your best bet would be to start calling around 6:55 AM on the day you can start making reservations to get your first choices.
    ~Ashleigh

stephanie71717 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thank you for the response. Will I go right into que or will I get an answering service? I guess I will be getting the kids ready for school a little early that day. Also is it normally difficult to get the reservations at the restaurants I want if I call the day i can start making the reservations? Just wondering because I called the reservations phone number and from what I could understand (the lady on the phone was hard to understand) I should have at least 2 restaurants picked out because they get booked so fast. What else do they want me to do I'm calling even before I have my first cup of coffee.
    Last edited by stephanie71717; 02-17-2009 at 08:15 PM.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: ? about dining reservation #

i believe it starts from 7:am good luck they are ve.ry busy
    J&J