Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Must do things at Walt Dinsey World in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by markysheep Hi! I made this thread to the people who just go to disney and go on the rides and do not not know about the many ...
    Tim
    Tim is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Must do things at Walt Dinsey World

Quote Originally Posted by markysheep View Post
    Hi!
    I made this thread to the people who just go to disney and go on the rides and do not not know about the many other brillant things you can do.

Il start

You must....Spend half a day in Disney Quest
    You must eat a giant turkey leg, try a pineapple soft serve, check out the windows above main street, and take in as much as possible. I see too many people rushing from ride to ride. So the main thing you MUST do is slow down and enjoy it!
    Tim

Mickey Fan is offline B-Ticket Holder

Look at the windows on Main St especially Walt's windows. I'm always so thrilled to be there & I like to look at the windows that honor the people who made it all possible.

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

You must get at least one box of popcorn!

It's so good - and addicting - that we call it "Crack corn!"
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

Minniegirl1995 is offline E-Ticket Holder

You really need to walk around the resorts. Especially, the All-Stars. Even if they are the valus resorts, tehy are a whole lot of fun!!! For example,

The All-Star Movies- jump around on the checkers at the Toy Story building. Its a lot of fun!!! Next, go to the Dalmations building. Get inside the TV that they have there. It is a whole lot of fun to make your own TV show!!!

The All-Star Music- Just walk around the music. That is one of the best things to do at night. Although, always walk around the Broadway building at night. Its beautiful!!!! Oh and if any of you are there- try to get me tickets at that building. For those of you old Disney goers, you will know why I can't get any!!!

The All-Star Sports- Again, just walk around. Go to the football field and play on the X's and O's. It makes great photos!!!! Then, go past the surf building unti you get to the Mickey statue. Again, another great photo op!!! Then, pay a visit to Donald at the tennis court or tennis building. He may not be in a good mood, so just try to play tennis.

Although, of all of this, the best part is just walking around the resorts. I guess that is what every person should do; just walk around their resort at night. The resorts look much prettier at night and well, you should see it and seeing it does not include you walking to the hotel at 1 in the morning half asleep because you have been at the parks. Just walk around and enjoy it. Lastly, every resort has a food court. They usually stay open late. If you can, maybe after you've had a long day at the parks and its still not TOO late, sit down and have a drink of coke from the machines. Some of my best memories of Disney are coming back to the hotel from the parks and talking to my parents in the food courts drinking cokes. Although, sometimes I get hot chocolate, but off the point!! Have fun!!!

KitKat66 is offline A-Ticket holder

We go pool hopping at night! Whatever resort we stay at, there are usually more than one pool, so at the end of a long day, we suit up, and hop from pool to pool at night! The resorts are so much more enchanting at night!

kellyeti is offline A-Ticket holder

I think you must sing along at the top of your lungs to Spectromagic! And mime the cymbals! (then turn around to find your family distanced from you!!)
    On this magic night.......

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by kellyeti View Post
    I think you must sing along at the top of your lungs to Spectromagic! And mime the cymbals! (then turn around to find your family distanced from you!!)
    On this magic night.......
    I agree whole heartedly!! The music of Spectromagic is absolutely the most captivating, powerful, beautiful, I'm out of adjectives. I LOVE Spectromagic! My very favorite, can't miss attraction at WDW!
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

underthesea is offline C-Ticket Holder

Go to a character meal, because it is one of the best ways to see and spend time with characters and its a lot of fun!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Minniegirl1995 is offline E-Ticket Holder

To the people who posted about SpectroMagic-
    I agree! Its a lot of fun to sing along and watch SpectroMagic!! Trust me, its also a lot of fun to see your family walk away from you, then call them out by name. Their faces are priceless! Although, I must say one thing about SpectroMagic that happens to many people (almost everyone) so it is included in a must do in WDW. That is, to get stuck by it. Getting through the crowds, waiting until the entire parade is over to cross a street, and losing your family are all part of the joy. The best places to get stuck by SpectroMagic are in front of the Fronteirland pin store and the walkway from Adventureland to Fronteirland, right next toe Splash Mountain. Why the pin store? That is where you can get a perfect view of SpectroMagic. Why the walkway? That is where you can wait in a big crowd and feel the excitement of losing your family and getting elbowed by the person next to you. Now, I love SpectroMagic, but I've gotten stuck by it so many times. It's a great parade, but even more fun if you get stuck by it!!

'Yourcadaverous palour betrays an aurora of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? or is it your imagination?'

(Going by a waterfall)

'And now everyone, we are going by the famous Schweitzer falls named after the famous explorer, Dr. Falls.'

So corny, yet so funny...

Souldier is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by disnyfan83 View Post
    you must get at least one box of popcorn!

It's so good - and addicting - that we call it "crack corn!"
    lol lol lol

its soooo good
    Halloween has come and gone..

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

ADRIEN

Formerly known as Dznyfreak42

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Re: Must do things at Walt Dinsey World

Take a bus to the poly. And walk around on the trails that go all around the resort. You realy do feel like you are on an island.

nickjojo is offline A-Ticket holder

I must agree. We've stayed there 4 times. Love it There!!!!!!!!!

nickjojo is offline A-Ticket holder

Sit in the rocking chairs in front of the fire at the Wilderness Lodge. It doesn't hurt to have a glass of wine when you do it.

Pirate_Goofy is offline A-Ticket holder

You ABSOLUTELY must eat a Churro!

Ilostmytail is offline C-Ticket Holder

Go to the spa at the grand floridian......very relaxing!
    Engaged at Disney World 10/8/05

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast