Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Rockin Roller coaster.... in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; At the begining of Rockin Roller Coaster, when you in Studio C, right before Steven Tyler is about to leave the studio he puts his hand on his forehead and ...
    BillyC is offline A-Ticket holder

Rockin Roller coaster....

At the begining of Rockin Roller Coaster, when you in Studio C, right before Steven Tyler is about to leave the studio he puts his hand on his forehead and is giving the "shocker"
    Last edited by BillyC; 04-20-2005 at 04:11 PM.

johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder
    noticed this a few days ago. I really wana try and get a pic of it next time and submit it to CH.

sx2143 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    What's a shoker???

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    a hand gesture--google it

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Oh My Gosh, I personally find this horrifying. (Sorry must be the prude in me)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Steven Tyler's one slick dude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    I personally find this horrifying.

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    No Bonny, you are NOT a prude! I also take offense to it being mentioned here. This isn't something I would expect to see on a family site.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Joey, I wasn't kidding...I really do find it horrifying, that it was mentioned here and that it exists at WDW.....they will be geeting a letter from me....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

I know Bon, and it's really out of anyones hands in how these things are handled. Sure comments can get edited and deleted (as the one in question in which I agree, it's completely inappropriate for this site, but I still can't help but ), but someone not knowing the severity of such material, will most likely post or mention it again in the future. I was aware of this material, but chose not to talk about it (among other adult Disney cameos) for the sake of respect for the crew and Lou's site. Besides in light of recent events, I doubt I could even get away with such a post.

But then again, this could be just pure coincedence on Steven's part. God (and Steven) only know.

There's alot of Disney things that just shock me. Like the pagan energy circle that exists in MK (@ HM), and a hooka smoking caterpillar (from Alice In Wonderland). These things I feel associate in no way, with Walt's visions and yet, they're right slap in our faces. We can pretend they don't exist or even have different meaning than what we think, but they're still there, slapping us in the face.

Sorry if I offended you ((Bon)), I didn't mean it.
    Last edited by Tampa; 05-20-2005 at 01:34 AM.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    The mods have been reported of this thread and are looking at how to deal with it.

April
    (DWT Mod)

WOOHOO!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Well, it's so nice to come home after a 13-hour day at work to this...

OK, here's the thing...

I never knoew about the gesture or what it was, and sounds like most people don't either. While the gesture itself is clearly rude and inappropriate, it is for that reason that maybe we are better off for knowing it. Why you ask?

Because now those that feel motivated can contact Disney (Who may or may not have known) and leave them to take the approiprite action. The posts on the site themselves are not vulgar or offense, it's what's in the Disney attraction that is.

Therefore, I am not going to edit any posts (as I absolutely despise having to do so to ANYONE on this site). However, if you do not know what the aformentioned gesture is and fear you may be offended, I suggest not looking it up. For any of you who ARE possibly offended, concerned, outraged, etc., I kindly suggest not venting against anyone on this site, but against those who may have control of removing from an attraction.

I would prefer this not turning into a finger-pointing, "flaming", or attacking debate amongst members, as I feel it is unnecessary here, and in any of the forums. Such concerns should be raised privately betwen members, or ignored altogether.

I welcome anyone's feedback to me via PM or email.

Thank you for your understanding and considerations.

Lou
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Words of wisdom from a gentleman and a scholar. A public apology to you for the overall, and commends to you and your prasanna. (edit: is prasanna a word? )

Extremely cool.
    Last edited by Tampa; 05-20-2005 at 01:39 AM.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    If you have to google it to find out what exactly one is... well then.... What you don't know.... Won't hurt you....
    Last edited by dzney4lyf; 05-20-2005 at 08:45 AM.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Well, I had no idea what it was, but am glad that I googled it! After going this last time, my 2 friends in I were in a "Kick Tail" mood & kept holding up our hands in the rock in roll formation. Well, after riding rrc 3 times, I started doing his little thing- HAVING NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANT!!! Now I'm glad I know what it is so that I won't be doing that anymore! I feel so stupid now!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast