Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Funniest thing to happen at a resort! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; In the same vein as another post.... I am at WDW with my mom, sister and brother. We are just arriving as Gay Days is just ending. In fact, their ...
    Tim
    Tim is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Funniest thing to happen at a resort!

In the same vein as another post....
    I am at WDW with my mom, sister and brother. We are just arriving as Gay Days is just ending. In fact, their convention was over two days before we left but many stragglers were still at our hotel on Hotel Plaza Boulevard. My wife is approached by one of the attendees and he begins to explain in great detail all of the drugs that were being taken at the pool by some of the party goers. What he didn't know that was that a new convention had just arrived at the hotel and were having their welcoming party at the pool bar: The Florida Association of Undercover Narcotics Officers. Needless to say, we didn't see him again.
    Tim

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    In the same vein as another post....
    I am at WDW with my mom, sister and brother. We are just arriving as Gay Days is just ending. In fact, their convention was over two days before we left but many stragglers were still at our hotel on Hotel Plaza Boulevard. My wife is approached by one of the attendees and he begins to explain in great detail all of the drugs that were being taken at the pool by some of the party goers. What he didn't know that was that a new convention had just arrived at the hotel and were having their welcoming party at the pool bar: The Florida Association of Undercover Narcotics Officers. Needless to say, we didn't see him again.
    That's good justice!!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

These are so great!! I will have to think of one myself and get back.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

This isn't exactly at a resort but in MK and it's funny (NOW). Here we go

We were eating at Peco Bills on my Birthday last November and we sat in the back of the restaurant by Adventureland because the rest of the place was so packed so we eating and I feel something flop down on my hand its cold and slimy, I look down and its a frog! I tried to scream but couldn't and flung my hand down and the frog fell and hopped up on the other ladies chair and she finds out and freaks out! So she jumped up and moved out of the way. A CM comes over and sees it and takes the chair outside.

We got back and a couple of months later we found out we were going to DL and I said it must have been a greeting from Mr. Toad saying I would get to ride his ride lol.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Go Ask Alice is offline D-Ticket Holder

I was walking down to the food court at AKL when my mother texted me to see where i was. She also happend to be recieving a massive text message that was sent to a lot of people from my uncle as my aunt was due to have her baby that day. So this is how the converstaion went down.

11;00 My Mother's text to Me : Marco where are you?
    11;01 My Uncles text to my mother: Water Broken!!! Going to hospital. Keep fingers crossed!!!
    11l02 (My text in response to my mom's) at mara.

My mom doesn't look to see who the texts were from, so you can imagine she was seriously confused.
    Not going to Disney World any time soon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12