Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite Water Ride

This poll will close on 07-07-2037 at 09:39 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Favorite Disney Water Ride? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Pick your 3 favorite disney water rides? Leave a comment explaining if you want to. I like Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise and Maelstrom. Excluding water-park rides...
    Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

Favorite Disney Water Ride?

Pick your 3 favorite disney water rides? Leave a comment explaining if you want to. I like Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise and Maelstrom. Excluding water-park rides
    Last edited by Hiddenmickeyboy; 02-19-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: jungle cruise
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Favorite Disney Water Ride?

Teamboat Springs @ Blizzard Beach & The Wave Pool @ Typhoon Lagoon.

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

I picked 4, sorry!

Couldn't decide between Maelstrom and Living With The Land so I had t pick both.

Ruddy

wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder

crush and gusher would have been nice...but it wasn't an option
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

Flrancho is offline D-Ticket Holder

I'd have to say Splash Mountain (great story), though we very rarely ever ride it since the rest of my family doesn't like the drop.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

I voted for Splash Mountain, but I also would like to note that Grizzly River Run at California Adventure is quite good (superior to Kali River, imo). But I figured this was limited to WDW rides so I didn't vote for "other".

If we can dream it, we can do it

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Had to go ith Splash Mountain. We were at WDW in November and my oldest daughter and I rode it countless times. Cool thing was, I noticed something different every time.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

dcbush12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am from Ohio....far far from Disney World

Kali River Rapids is underated...when you ride that with random other families its like your one party all together for that ride. My wife and I rode it on our honeymoon, we ended up riding with a family from Kentucky, we rode and talked the whole time wondering who would be the one or two that got completely soaked on the big drop (someone always gets all the water). we had so much fun we went on it three times in a row as a group, my wife and I and this other family who we didnt even know. We kept riding it and laughing and teasing each other about who would get the big wave of water next. *magical moment*
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    Aug. 2008----Coronado Springs (Engaged!)
    Dec. 2009----POFC (Honeymoon!!)
    June 2010----PORS

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dcbush12 View Post
    Kali River Rapids is underated...when you ride that with random other families its like your one party all together for that ride. My wife and I rode it on our honeymoon, we ended up riding with a family from Kentucky, we rode and talked the whole time wondering who would be the one or two that got completely soaked on the big drop (someone always gets all the water). we had so much fun we went on it three times in a row as a group, my wife and I and this other family who we didnt even know. We kept riding it and laughing and teasing each other about who would get the big wave of water next. *magical moment*

Agreed! I LOVE Kali! My dad and I love rides like that and can't get enough of it! Plus it is a great way to cool off in AK since there aren't many ways or places to cool off in that park. I also picked Splash Mountain too though, its just classic!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

akika555 is offline A-Ticket holder

I don't get Kali. It would be OK if there was a thrilling part, but to me it seems kind of like having a car accident while water gets gratuitously dumped on your head. It's not scary, it's not delightful, it's just... wet. IMO of course.

My kids and husband like it, though, so to each his/her own!

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

Love Pirates of Carribean!!! The drop is the best part and I always get wet!! Too scared to go on Splash Mountain... sorry!

Tammy
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Gotta' go with PotC!
    First rode the original at Disneyland back in '68. Will be back on it again, for the first time since '87, next Thursday!
    And...
    Have been on the WDW version(s) many times.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Some of you may find this shocking (sarcasm alert) but I think Pirates was better before the movie rehab. I liked the talking skull who warned you about the waterfall, I liked how the Yo Ho song played throughout the ride, and I don't see any particular need to see Johnny Depp anywhere in POTC. I'm starting to wonder if I'm just a cranky old man or are these "improvements" really detriments?

williams is offline C-Ticket Holder

My vote goes to Splash Mountain! It is really an awesome ride. I rode many times and ever enjoy on it. I think it is one of the great Disney’s all rides (not only water rides). I must to do when we have been there.

Best Regards,

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

Smile Re: Favorite Disney Water Ride?

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-07-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast