Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
Secrets of WDW Discuss Worst Disney World Queue? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; The queue for FotLK is bad b/c it is outside and hot!...
    neumanzoo is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Worst Disney World Queue?

The queue for FotLK is bad b/c it is outside and hot!

dcbush12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am from Ohio....far far from Disney World

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Off Topic:

Boy I couldn't disagree more. I love Disney, I like Universal. Yet I do give kudos to Universal when they trump Disney. I cannot imagine anything opening this year at Disney will trump Harry Potter. I still favor Disney but will not miss some excellent attractions and queues too at the two Universal parks.

An excellent example. ET is covered and very entertaining in comparison to Peter Pan, TM, JC. Disney did well with TTT, from the outside to the two levels indoors. Done well. I'd give Everest Kudos also.

On Topic: Any of the Fantasyland queues. They are all tight.
    I feel I need to clear something up here and maybe word what I'm trying to say a little better...I am Disney through and through, what I am saying is I would rather be at Disney and will always choose Disney over Universal....so even though Universal obviously has some lovely things going on, I will be at Disney regardless, therefore the reason I say I would rather have Disney's worst queue over any Universal Queue. That does not mean Disney's worst queue is more eye pleasing than Universal's best, it means I will choose Disney's no matter what
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    Aug. 2008----Coronado Springs (Engaged!)
    Dec. 2009----POFC (Honeymoon!!)
    June 2010----PORS

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Quote Originally Posted by dcbush12 View Post
    I feel I need to clear something up here and maybe word what I'm trying to say a little better...I am Disney through and through, what I am saying is I would rather be at Disney and will always choose Disney over Universal....so even though Universal obviously has some lovely things going on, I will be at Disney regardless, therefore the reason I say I would rather have Disney's worst queue over any Universal Queue. That does not mean Disney's worst queue is more eye pleasing than Universal's best, it means I will choose Disney's no matter what
    Worded wrong or not, you probably could have done without that commentary, especially since you say you weren't talking about the queue quality at Universal.

And now to get back on topic:

Jungle Cruise's queue isn't fun for anyone. Try re-routing the queue several times a day with all those posts and ropes. There IS a method to the madness, but even some days, we do like to have fun and have you zig where you should have zagged, or even create a little maze out of it with dead ends, or even play around with them and then finally make it loop around in a circle.

Hence the great thing about forums, it is for people to give their commentary and for others to dispute it....all is fair in Disney vs Universal. Please know Albino there are no ill feelings here, i love reading your posts.
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    June 2010----PORS

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

See I didn't take the thread topic as Disney vs Universal. I took it as a Disney Queue question/debate. I interjected on Universal only because it seemed to be a disservice to rate queues at Universal on emotional attachment to Disney instead of the merit of a queue.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

The walk to It's Tough to Be A Bug. Disney grossly overestimated the need for a long queue for this attraction. It takes forever to get into the tree and the preshow is lame. Time it right and you can at least bypass yet another rousing rendition of "Beauty and the Bees".
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    See I didn't take the thread topic as Disney vs Universal. I took it as a Disney Queue question/debate. I interjected on Universal only because it seemed to be a disservice to rate queues at Universal on emotional attachment to Disney instead of the merit of a queue.

Someone previously noted something that set Disney queues apart from other theme parks, thats when I agreed with them and used Universal's name. Which obviously has become a huge mistake. As I said in my last post, good for you for defending Universal thats what keeps the forums fun. And I do rate alot of things based on my emotional attachment to Disney. Just like in sports, Im a Buckeye fan, I go against everything Michigan because of my emotional attachement to Ohio State. Loyalty before rational thinking sometimes
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    June 2010----PORS

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    The walk to It's Tough to Be A Bug. Disney grossly overestimated the need for a long queue for this attraction. It takes forever to get into the tree and the preshow is lame. Time it right and you can at least bypass yet another rousing rendition of "Beauty and the Bees".

Completely agree here by the way. I've only seen a line outside the "under the tree" part once. And the preshow is very a bit lame. However, I do enjoy looking at the animals "carved" into the tree on the way though. I wonder how they could PLUS it, as Disney would say
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    June 2010----PORS

No need to plus it. Just change the entrance and make it more of a direct walk. Maybe only one loop around the tree or something. It has GOT to be because I only go in December, but same thing goes with the queue for the River Rapids ride at AK, too. Way way too long. I'm sure they need it in the hotter months, but it looks absolutely ridiculous in the winter.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

agreed, I've only been there once when a long line was needed that was in 2001 I believe. Waited forever that day in the hot July sun.
    Tiffany~šoš ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Yea in the summer Kali River Rapids needs the line more often, but not as long as it is because it loads so fast. But I guess they are just prepared for all situations. Besides the fact that Disney planned on Animal Kingdom being way more popular than it has been if I have heard correctly in the past
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    June 2010----PORS

Natahzu or not, it's a friggin' zoo.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

The queue to stitch's not-so-great escape is as boring as the attraction itself.

I agree. Standing outside staring at the closed gray doors holds my attention better than the queue and attraction combined.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

OK, that just made me laugh! Thanks.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast