Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
Secrets of WDW Discuss Worst Disney World Queue? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Yeah, I'll definitely give Green Team a shot when we go next year....
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Worst Disney World Queue?

Yeah, I'll definitely give Green Team a shot when we go next year.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Seriously, go for the green team. If it wasn't for that side, I would never get on the thing. Not a huge fan of spinning. There isn't anything to the green side at all. A basic simulator ride. Nice and easy.
    Mike,
    I have done both and you are right... Green team is much easier on the body than orange is any day... I go on orange... But I can easily see why people wouldn't want anything to do with it... Definitely can be rough...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Yeah, I'll definitely give Green Team a shot when we go next year.
    Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed. As for the queue, I think you've been misled there. Not so amazing. Then again, when I go in the early AM, it's almost always a walk-on ride, so I don't get a chance to look around much anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    Mike,
    I have done both and you are right... Green team is much easier on the body than orange is any day... I go on orange... But I can easily see why people wouldn't want anything to do with it... Definitely can be rough...
    Joe, the only way I'm doing that ride is with the non-spin. I think my wife went on with her brothers once and she won't go back. And she thought it was the non-spin. I'm taking her on the Green one this time to show her that it's tame.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Trust me I don't blame you... It is an attraction I will only do once a trip...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Hmmm...I have heard a lot of really good things about the M:S queue. That, and how horrible the exit is.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Hmmm...I have heard a lot of really good things about the M:S queue. That, and how horrible the exit is.
    Exit = Mission Space training and small games for people who opt to bypass the ride. Then, in true Disney style, right out into the gift shop.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

I've just heard stories about the long, empty hallway you have to traverse.

nemomusicalfan1 is offline B-Ticket Holder

I absolutely hate the queue for Kali River. It is so cramped and hot!
    Wonderful Feelin'! Wonderful Day!

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder

Probably not THE worst,but I am not particularly fond of the Big Thunder Mtn RR queue line.Especially the part outside in the hot blazing sun,until you get inside.But even then the line is boring,no sideshows no entertainment screens or anything to make the slow downward spiral to the boading station more enjoyable.Who's with me on this?HUM?
    Park Hopper Dad!

Quote Originally Posted by Park Hopper Dad View Post
    Probably not THE worst,but I am not particularly fond of the Big Thunder Mtn RR queue line.Especially the part outside in the hot blazing sun,until you get inside.But even then the line is boring,no sideshows no entertainment screens or anything to make the slow downward spiral to the boading station more enjoyable.Who's with me on this?HUM?
    lets hope they do something about that with the new update... they might be making more changes than just the track...
    -Walt Disney

-Walt Disney

If they don't address the queue then every dime they spend on the refurb is money very poorly spent. They could turn it into the greatest ride ever built, but that queue would still be absolutely brutal.

They should have made the entire thing like it is for the outside portion. I'd have rather stood in the blazing sun with some open air around me rather than those tight, nearly airless (suffocating) switchbacks...

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    lets hope they do something about that with the new update... they might be making more changes than just the track...
    OK? You just gave me a new piece of info that I have not heard.What is this update you speak of?Is the configuration of the track path going to be re-routed?I haven't heard of any of this?if this is true info,what else in MK is going to be updated /changed? Fill me please JNota! Thanks.
    Park Hopper Dad!

If they don't address the queue then every dime they spend on the refurb is money very poorly spent. They could turn it into the greatest ride ever built, but that queue would still be absolutely brutal.

They should have made the entire thing like it is for the outside portion. I'd have rather stood in the blazing sun with some open air around me rather than those tight, nearly airless (suffocating) switchbacks...
    I partly agree with you,but not on the part of standing outside in the hot blazing sun.That part is just too much for some people,I,one of them.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Eh, I lived in central and southwest Florida for 32 years, so I know what you mean.

Still, at least you had some oxygen to breathe out there.

Eh, I lived in central and southwest Florida for 32 years, so I know what you mean.

Still, at least you had some oxygen to breathe out there.
    That is true,but the so-called,"Imagineers" really don't think these things out fully when they start designing some of these layouts for some of these rides and queue lines.A fully outside,uncovered queue line would be fine,if they would have thought "ahead" and had trees shading the entire queue line until it reached the boarding station.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast