Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
Secrets of WDW Discuss Worst Disney World Queue? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Right, kind of like Splash Mountain. The only problem there is that because of the way it's surrounded by much taller structures, you don't tend to get a lot of ...
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Worst Disney World Queue?

Right, kind of like Splash Mountain. The only problem there is that because of the way it's surrounded by much taller structures, you don't tend to get a lot of air flow.

Still better than being completely unshaded, though.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

BTMRR. Cramped, smelly, hot. ICK.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

katertotyay is offline A-Ticket holder

While I could agree w/ Peter Pan, I think the music helps as does people watching if you look out over by It's a Small World. The 2 queues I cannot stand are Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain....the first because it's almost all outside and when you're inside, you get a blast of a/c every 20 feet or so. When you have to stand between vents in the middle of August while someone else gets to stand in the blast of cool air, it's TORTURE!

And BTM because those buildings turn into saunas in the summer with no ventilation. I remember being miserable in those buildings many a time because we already had Fastpasses for another ride or they had run out. One time we had stood in there for about 30 min and then they announced they were temporarily closing the ride due to a severe thunderstorm warning. My family just about lost it!!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I'm really hoping they're doing something with Big Thunder's queue during this current rehab.

Oh goodness, I sure hope so! I'm going to be going down in late September so I guess I'll see then! It also (hopefully) won't be as hot so it shouldn't be as awful as early August when I was there last.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

with the amount of time it went down...they ought to do something with that awful queue... we shall see soon enough i suspect...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

I also should say that I HATE the Great Movie Ride queue because I've seen that film reel about 10 loops worth before finally making it to the doors of the actual attraction and it drives me bonkers! I always dread going to stand in line for that ride as you never now how crazy it is until you get inside and the ride itself just isn't worth such a long wait.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    with the amount of time it went down...they ought to do something with that awful queue... we shall see soon enough i suspect...
    You know, if you think about it, if they simply widened the switchbacks it'd make a huge difference. They pack you so tightly in there that it becomes suffocating.

Disney.Gen.2.0 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    I never likd the Jungle Cruise only because every time it looks like you are about to turn the corner and enter the boat, another rack of dividers appear.
    That is so true. I remember being their during a busy season. I spent the whole time on line thinking "I'm almost there!" After awhile I just gave up and stopped looking.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder

Not sure if these two count, but they tie for first at being the worse. The line for the ferry and monorail at closing time. Whats the rush? Spent lots of time and money to be there and now run like your being attacked by monsters.

jbgdst is offline A-Ticket holder

I pick Soarin'. It's a long, boring queue, there is nothing to look at while you wait (at least Peter Pan has something you can look at while you wait) and it just feels so sterile. Almost like if the main area of the Contemporary Resort (plus some blue) were a queue line.
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    "Sometimes it's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

http://www.wonderfullandofdisney.tumblr.com

pikaroth is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by katertotyay View Post
    I also should say that I HATE the Great Movie Ride queue because I've seen that film reel about 10 loops worth before finally making it to the doors of the actual attraction and it drives me bonkers! I always dread going to stand in line for that ride as you never now how crazy it is until you get inside and the ride itself just isn't worth such a long wait.
    I came here to also post about The Great Movie Ride, and I was beaten to it. While in and of itself it's not the 'worst' queue in that there is at least things to look at, etc., I cannot for the life of me even put into words how sick and tired of the film that is shown prior to entering. Just typing this, and it's playing in my head right now. Maybe not the worst queue, but, for me, the one I dread the most.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

mklively is offline A-Ticket holder

Peter Pan! The last time we were there a woman passed out in the Peter Pan Que and people were starting to yell at the cast members. It was hot, no breeze or fans and it was taking forever.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by mklively View Post
    Peter Pan! The last time we were there a woman passed out in the Peter Pan Que and people were starting to yell at the cast members. It was hot, no breeze or fans and it was taking forever.
    Peter Pan was never such an issue until FastPass was installed. Disney awards way too many FPs for the guests per hours cycle.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Peter Pan was never such an issue until FastPass was installed. Disney awards way too many FPs for the guests per hours cycle.
    its almost like you never see the ride with less than a 45 minute wait... even in the lowest attendance times of the year...
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast