Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss anyone know if this is true? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; i find it amusing that at my age some of the cashiers at Wallyworld still ask me if im over 21 when i buy srpay paint....i just give them a ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    i find it amusing that at my age some of the cashiers at Wallyworld still ask me if im over 21 when i buy srpay paint....i just give them a look and they usually just say well i guess you are...geeez
    it is interesting that it seems to be only wal-mart that does this to me...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I had a similer experiance at Wally World. I bought an IMAX film--I forget which one-either "Mission to Mir" or "Hail Columbia"--got carded. I looked at the DVD and then at the cashier before handing over my ID. Since the film is not rated, I guess it is company policy to check.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    I think it is new federal laws that have been fairly recent. I got carded for diswasher detergent because it contains something that can be used in bombs or something like that. I am well over 21 by the way. Also inhalent usage is up among young people. may be a factor also

Just some info that may be totally wrong.
    I hope that they aren't any people under 21 looking to do some dishes.. You may have to wash by hand!!!

maybe i can use the detergent to blow up my so i dont have to wash them...lol I'll just go garbage pick some new ones...***grins

maybe i can use the detergent to blow up my dishes so i dont have to wash them...lol I'll just go garbage pick some new ones...***grins hey I even have a neat craft I do with the broken ones so no waste at all...lol

EDIT:::sorry bout double post...distraction and hit send too soon...anyone want my distraction for a few days(she's 2 yrs old)...lol
    Last edited by vixen101485; 05-27-2005 at 12:48 PM. Reason: itchy trigger finger

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    I'll play with your distraction for a few hours!!! I love to watch little kids, and babysitting helps pay for my Disney World obsession!!!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

never said I would pay ya.....lol thot it would be the other way around..lol

Ah, u don't gotta pay me! As long as I get to share the distraction's cookies!!!
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

its a deal! What's your fave kind?....lol A package of cookies is definatley worth a few hours peace...lol

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    I think it is new federal laws that have been fairly recent. I got carded for diswasher detergent because it contains something that can be used in bombs or something like that. I am well over 21 by the way. Also inhalent usage is up among young people. may be a factor also.

they celebrate when they catch terrorists:

Ester Fienstein caught last months! (far left)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    A 13 year old girl in our local school died last year from "huffing". It is becoming a major problem and retailers are really cracking down to protect themselves from liability.
    They call me "Nana"

That's horrible, but I really don't think anybody would want to inhale glitter. Just imagining all that gold stuff up my nose is unbearable!

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    its a deal! What's your fave kind?....lol A package of cookies is definatley worth a few hours peace...lol
    Well, I'm a chocolate girl myself, so, just make sure there's chocolate in there somewhere and I'm good!!!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Walmart is horrid, I loathe that store and we have two in our town. I had to give my driving license to purchase insecticide, but they would willing sell condoms to my 5 yr. old child. The silly girl who wrote the essay was probably mad she did not get to be the princess, have (literally) the prince and spend her "workday" riding the best rides (qualitycontrol?). Grow up, it is a job, you took it, you took the paycheck, shut up and work.

well said Keasmom

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast