Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Secrets of WDW Discuss do you move in HM? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by Mouse Ears Haunted Mansion's stretching room has two extra smaller stretching rooms attatched for extra people too right? and isn't that kinda a hidden mickey? I don't ...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse Ears
    Haunted Mansion's stretching room has two extra smaller stretching rooms attatched for extra people too right? and isn't that kinda a hidden mickey?

I don't think that there's 2 extra rooms on the side - you have to go into the foyer first, and the stretching room will hold everyone in the foyer. But there are 2 stretching rooms - one left of the foyer picture and one right of the picture.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Mouse Ears is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks for answering that!

sgt10924 is offline A-Ticket holder
    there is a waiting list to be able to work at the HM, it is one of the most coveted jobs a WDW... from what i heard from a CM last month

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    that would be awesome to work there but i dont think i could keep such a straight face for that long.
    those pple have some serious training. i could work at POTC. For a school project i said i would be a CM and the teacher said i had the right personality, but i wouldnt go on her word she was crazy.
    "Keep your arms and hands inside the boat and NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY."
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    I've heard that its not required to adopt that eerie personality at the Mansion, but it was just something the attraction trainers have passed down from 'generation' to 'generation' of HM butlers and maids.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    if I was intrested in a CM job, I'd want HM or ToT or nothing at all.. seems like those positions are the most guest interactive. Along with Jungle Cruise but that's a whole different kind of sillyness. If I could, I'd like to be the door opener at HM. I've seen how they act upon opening enough times to perfect it!

miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt10924
    there is a waiting list to be able to work at the HM, it is one of the most coveted jobs a WDW... from what i heard from a CM last month
    I heard somewhere that HM CM's were the ONLY cast members that were not required to smile....in fact they are not supposed to....I think this is the only CM job I could handle because smiling all day make my face hurt...espcecially at work!
    --Selena

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Wouldn't the cast members at ToT not be required to smile either???
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

SpottyGroundfog is offline A-Ticket holder
    I believe a giveaway that the HM room at WDW is not an elevator is that there is no split in the carpet between the doorposts as you enter while there is as DL's HM.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by SpottyGroundfog
    I believe a giveaway that the HM room at WDW is not an elevator is that there is no split in the carpet between the doorposts as you enter while there is as DL's HM.

uwww that's right! I used to get puzzled by that all the time back in the day.

Boater is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Does that mean the Hydrolaters didn't take you to the bottom of the sea either??

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    The walls dont move the pictures move
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    actually i think (or at least thought)
    that the whole upper structure in the stretching room
    moved up
    because if the pictures move up then it needs to rise somehow?!?!?
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89
    actually i think (or at least thought)
    that the whole upper structure in the stretching room
    moved up
    because if the pictures move up then it needs to rise somehow?!?!?
    next time you go just watch the pictures are being lifted out of the walls the walls arent moving
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123