Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss stilts? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hi, seeing the devine post, ive been meaning to ask i remember being at disney and being amazed at how adjile the stilt walkers were in comparrsion to ones ive ...
    viks is offline A-Ticket holder

stilts?

Hi, seeing the devine post, ive been meaning to ask i remember being at disney and being amazed at how adjile the stilt walkers were in comparrsion to ones ive seen in the UK, they seemed far more balanced, and bouncy and more normal walk like. do disney have speical stilits?

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Not sure about that.. but the other park (US) has AMAZING stilt walkers for their Halloween parties..

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Disney stilt walkers utilize two types of stilts, one a "bouncy" stilt, that are shaped like the letter "C". This is what gives them bounce.

The other type are the standard type. These have a big foot print, about as big as a normal human foot.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    and what is considered the "normal human foot??"
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

whitewatersf is offline A-Ticket holder
    No mater what type the are using. They stilt walkers are still amazing being able to walk around and interact all the while not tripping and falling. Hats, err Ears off to them.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    No, they do not have special stilts. They have special people who can actually walk on them. They are specially trained CM's
    Remember, Dreams Come True!