Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss The Secret Fast Pass Button in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by Jacknife I have briefly seen (but not held) an "any time" fast pass for Mission Space that was handed out to a woman for some special reason. ...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife
    I have briefly seen (but not held) an "any time" fast pass for Mission Space that was handed out to a woman for some special reason. These passes have no expiration date, and may be used several days after receipt. I'm wondering if all rides have these non-expiring fast passes available -- I'm also thinking these would make a great keep-sake.
    we got one for my husband when he was using his cane and had his knee brace on- He was having trouble walking and they saw me getting us a fast pass- they took me aside and gave me a special one that we could use for a few days after that- sorry we didnt keep it - we used it - we love test track and really wanted to go on that nite

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    I know that the last time we were at RNR we got a "child swap" fast pass. The FastPass had an expiration date on it that was 3 or 4 days out instead of the typical date stamped pass. When we came out of the ride the FastPass line was near the entrance of the main entrance, so we never used it. I have it somewhere.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    That would be really neat to have a fast pass that had no expiration. I love getting the fast pass.

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    I've received an "anytime" fast pass when Rockin Roller Coaster broke down. It was sort of like our rain check.
    I receieved an anytime Fast Pass at Disneyland for Rocket Rods because it broke down right as we were getting on the ride. I guess they had so much trouble with that ride they took it down, though.

DISNEYTS is offline A-Ticket holder
    I once received an anytime pass that covered 3 days due to a bad flight that left us stranded at the airport on our firtst day of our land and sea cruise vacation. We had it for Test Track but only had the chance to use it 2x as we had lost a full day at the parks.

They really need to issue 2 fast passes at a time again though. Last week we had to wait 4 hours to use 2 of the different fast passes we obtained so we were not able to try some of the rides because of long lines and 4 children in tow.
    Terri

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    it would be nice to have a fp that never expires! i would use it on peter pan bc man is that line always so long!!!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by karamie
    I receieved an anytime Fast Pass at Disneyland for Rocket Rods because it broke down right as we were getting on the ride. I guess they had so much trouble with that ride they took it down, though.

Problems with Rocket Rods ? Nah, they had no problems with Rocket Rods.

The above statement was said "tongue in cheek" . Rocket Rods had major tire wear from what I heard. It was a neat but ill conceived ride.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Earforce1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We returned from our trip last month and did not do Fast Pass. To me it seemed like a pain in the butt to try and find out when each ride was passing fast passes out and try to get back there to use them.

It seems like they just took that "secret go to the left side" line and made it a fast pass line. It made the regular line wayyyy longer then if they just had 2 normal lines. I did not like fast pass. It just didnt' seem fair. We've been going to WDW since 1975 and always used the left lane cuz it was always faster anyway. This fast pass lane just clogs up everything. Once the group of people who are supposed to be there for 'their' time go through, there's no one else there and you've got this long q line with people going nowhere when they could just open up the darned line and let everyone get through. Just my opinion.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Earforce1
    It seems like they just took that "secret go to the left side" line and made it a fast pass line. It made the regular line wayyyy longer then if they just had 2 normal lines. I did not like fast pass. It just didnt' seem fair. We've been going to WDW since 1975 and always used the left lane cuz it was always faster anyway. This fast pass lane just clogs up everything. Once the group of people who are supposed to be there for 'their' time go through, there's no one else there and you've got this long q line with people going nowhere when they could just open up the darned line and let everyone get through. Just my opinion.

Does this mean I can have you fast passes then? I'm looking particuarly for ToT.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

JackHack is offline A-Ticket holder

How To do it

Now some of them require the key but at most rides if you look at all the machines and go to the second one from the left and push the button and each time you press it then another pass comes out. I usually get my friend to put his pass in the wrong way and then i press the button and also use expired passes so it looks like you are only getting one per pass and then if we dont use the fastpasses then give em away. It works on most rides it works on Mission Space and Test Track for sure.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHack
    Now some of them require the key but at most rides if you look at all the machines and go to the second one from the left and push the button and each time you press it then another pass comes out. I usually get my friend to put his pass in the wrong way and then i press the button and also use expired passes so it looks like you are only getting one per pass and then if we dont use the fastpasses then give em away. It works on most rides it works on Mission Space and Test Track for sure.

Here at DWT.com we do not condone practices like this as it could result in your expulsion from the park

Brian
    Moderator Trivia and Games Forum

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    For what it's worth, you should probably condone that post right to the deleted pile! Because someone is bound to try it.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    That's if someone here does not tell WDW about it. Many peoplehere most likly work for disney

Earforce1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I don't have any fast passes therefore I cannot give them to you. To me fastpasses are for people who don't want to wait around all day long wasting their time in the parks. I for one could be in the park from the time it opens till the time it closes without leaving, I HATE leaving especially The Magic Kingdom.

When it's our last full day before we go home as the park closes I stand at the end of Main Street by the Emporium and just stand there and stare at the castle until they basically kick me out!

mickaholic4077 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I know what you mean by standing and staring at the castle. It is magnificant,isn't it?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast