Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Secrets of WDW Discuss The Secret Fast Pass Button in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; A lot of people prefer Disney over Universal or 6 Flags....
    nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    A lot of people prefer Disney over Universal or 6 Flags.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Let's see some more fighting. You kept me entertained all the way through half a bag of popcorn!!! Never been occupied that long before. Unless I was at WDW.

Going crazy... haven't been to the World since Jan 5th.
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMick View Post
    Let's see some more fighting. You kept me entertained all the way through half a bag of popcorn!!! Never been occupied that long before. Unless I was at WDW.

Let's not and say we did and let this thread die out like it should have.

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMick View Post

We don't do fighting, but we can help with Disney magic!!

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    If you like Disney so much, then why do you feel you have to not follow their rules, but instead act like you're at a Six Flags? Think about it this way, would you go to a McDonalds, sit down with your food with napkin in your lap, get out your salad fork and butter knife and start to slice up your Big Mac into bite sized pieces as you listen to a violinist play while you dine? Probably not, you'd go eat fancy at a fancy resteraunt if you want that experience, after all you did pay a lot to dine there for that experience. People expect to get their moneys worth, true, but they also expect a better experience while at Disney and in order for that to work, everyone's gotta follow the rules and use a thing called "common sense," and if you can spent a lot of cents to visit Disney, you should have plenty of common sense to know how to behave and enjoy yourself.
    Well first of all I always eat with a napkin on my lap and silverware when I eat fast food, its the proper way to do it, although Im not really a fan of the Big Mac but I do like a good bacon double cheeseburger. Secondly I think that "cents and sense" word play was kind of weak. And finally Im not breaking any rules I am just using my "common sense" to make the best of what I've got, like the knowledge of a fastpass button.
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DarGoku368 View Post
    Well first of all I always eat with a napkin on my lap and silverware when I eat fast food, its the proper way to do it, although Im not really a fan of the Big Mac but I do like a good bacon double cheeseburger. Secondly I think that "cents and sense" word play was kind of weak. And finally Im not breaking any rules I am just using my "common sense" to make the best of what I've got, like the knowledge of a fastpass button.

Using the fast pass button on the back of the machine which was put there for CM's is certainly breaking the rules. If you cannot see this I have no idea how to explain it to you. It is not there for your own personal fast pass button to use whenever you feel like cutting the line.

HiddenMick is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Let's not and say we did and let this thread die out like it should have.
    Whatever dangles your Mistletoe
    Can't run away from Trouble, ain't no place that far.

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by DarGoku368 View Post
    Why do I have a feeling that you cram a Whopper down your throat and finish it off with a milkshake in under 30 seconds without the use of any napkins instead of eating the proper way when you obviously cannot enjoy your vacation the proper way. Secondly, you have no cents of humor and you need to learn how to enjoy your vacation the proper way, just like how you say you eat your fast food. But go ahead and don't listen to me, it's not like I've worked in attractions for half a year not knowing just about everything people try to pull and how they usually don't get away with it. And depending on severarity, they will be delt with, but I don't have to tell you multiple times, I'll just let you figure that one out for yourself. I'm through dealing with you.

And as for the mistletoe remark, you probably would have been better off with "whatever floats your boat," but that's just my opinion, not like that matters anyways

EeyoresButterfl is offline A-Ticket holder
    As a former CM, I would like to reiterate that an unlocked machine does not mean the CM is lazy. When you have a line for each machine and somebody is having a problem and five other guests also need your help to explain how FP works, you don't have time to be unlocking and relocking machines, plus, you'd be surprised how easy it is to lose one little key. Most places do keep their machines locked now, and I will tell you: If we catch you doing it, at the very least we will confiscate your passes and tell others to be on a lookout for you, you can also get kicked out of the park for it, is it really worth the risk? Plus, we know an override pass from a regular pass, if we see you with a bunch of overrides, you will be packing your bags.

As for the "no expiration passes", they are not unlimited. yes, we have re-entries for when rides break down that can be used on any attraction since we don't know when the attraction you were trying to ride will be back up, but we will collect them just like a regular FP when you enter the line. The same is true for Rider Switch.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Ugh... and here I thought this thread had finally died... why did it HAVE to be brought back to life?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Why do I have a feeling that you cram a Whopper down your throat and finish it off with a milkshake in under 30 seconds without the use of any napkins instead of eating the proper way when you obviously cannot enjoy your vacation the proper way. Secondly, you have no cents of humor and you need to learn how to enjoy your vacation the proper way, just like how you say you eat your fast food. But go ahead and don't listen to me, it's not like I've worked in attractions for half a year not knowing just about everything people try to pull and how they usually don't get away with it. And depending on severarity, they will be delt with, but I don't have to tell you multiple times, I'll just let you figure that one out for yourself. I'm through dealing with you.

And as for the mistletoe remark, you probably would have been better off with "whatever floats your boat," but that's just my opinion, not like that matters anyways
    Huh.......talk about pushing buttons. You dont seem like a happy person and for that I shake my head in pity and pat you on the back. Do you feel better now
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456