Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Tower of Terror in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows a list of all the Tower of Terror camo's from the show that they put into the ride. So far I have only ...
    GothicTerror is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Tower of Terror

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows a list of all the Tower of Terror camo's from the show that they put into the ride. So far I have only found the "Little Girl Lost" Portal and the Fortune telling machine.

disneywiz is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I remember a dirty display case in the basement that had many Twilight Zone allusions. One of my favorites was a sign saying, Wanted: a pair of glasses. This is from one of my favorite episodes called "Time Enough at Last". I believe there were others, however, I can't recall them.
    Disney Wiz

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    to DWT.com

**GothicTerror**.

Hope you will find your time here to be fun and exciting!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

BellhopSerling is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicTerror
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows a list of all the Tower of Terror camo's from the show that they put into the ride. So far I have only found the "Little Girl Lost" Portal and the Fortune telling machine.
    Well, in the basement once the ride is backing away from the drop shaft, you'll enter the basement area. This area (depending on which drop shaft you came from) will have an assortment of old Twilight Zone artifacts. In one basement, there is the dummy that came alive sitting in a barber's chair. There is also the Jackpot machine in another.
    - - - Ryan - - -
    The HOLLYWOOD TOWER Hotel

MagicMom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The dummy's name is Caesar. He is from an episide called "Caesar and Me." My family gave him the nickname "Spike." We asked a CM if he had an actual name and we were told about how he was from an actual episode. There is a web site that lists all of the references to episodes. I did a search using the keywords Tower of Terror secrets