Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Figures in the dark in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I remember spotting a number of time last year on the Tower of Terror, figures when you dropped. Im not certain which lift is was on, if my memory serves ...
    hannahO_O is offline A-Ticket holder

Figures in the dark

I remember spotting a number of time last year on the Tower of Terror, figures when you dropped.
    Im not certain which lift is was on, if my memory serves me right, it was the first lift... well the one that you walk right to the end of the room to queue for. When you drop to the bottom in the pitch black and stop infront of the doors that dont open you are able to see dummies standing on the ledge... im sure it was a small figure and a large figure.

Diamond is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yes Hannah, there are figures of the ghosts during one of the ride sequences. I saw them also. Seems to be the little girl and the man, but I'm not certain. You only see them for a bit before you shoot back up & are dropped once more. It was a shock, but was awesome!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I've ridden the tower many times, and I only noticed them my last trip. All 5 were there, nice little detail the imagineers put in there.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahO_O
    I remember spotting a number of time last year on the Tower of Terror, figures when you dropped.
    Im not certain which lift is was on, if my memory serves me right, it was the first lift... well the one that you walk right to the end of the room to queue for. When you drop to the bottom in the pitch black and stop infront of the doors that dont open you are able to see dummies standing on the ledge... im sure it was a small figure and a large figure.
    Welcome to the boards!!!

The last time, which was also my last time, I rode ToT in 1999 I saw my whole life flash before me. My DD was laughing her head off at me. She still talks about it every time I mention WDW to her.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property