Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Secrets of WDW Discuss Whats your favorite "land" at MK? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; It would have to have been Mickey's Starland, which is now Mickey's Toontown Fair. They had some really corny but cool shows and the whole area seemed more animated with ...
    al3xg is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Whats your favorite "land" at MK?

It would have to have been Mickey's Starland, which is now Mickey's Toontown Fair. They had some really corny but cool shows and the whole area seemed more animated with the little doors and such surrounding the whole land. I really miss that!
    Alex

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney

My Flickr: Flickr.com/agoldman
    My Twitter: Twitter.com/al3xg
    My Facebook: Facebook.com/al3xg

goofy12 is offline A-Ticket holder

Nothing better than walking down Mainstreet U.S.A. at night. A memory that will always stick with me..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible"- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by goofy12 View Post
    Nothing better than walking down Mainstreet U.S.A. at night. A memory that will always stick with me..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible"- Walt Disney
    Oh that's a great time of the day to be on Main Street. I haven't done it on a good night, but I'm told watching Wishes from the Main Street Trainstation is a really cool spot. Oh and by the way, your signature Walt Disney quote has been in my email signature for probably the past 5 years. That man was full of a lot of inspiration
    Alex

goofy12 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by al3xg View Post
    Oh that's a great time of the day to be on Main Street. I haven't done it on a good night, but I'm told watching Wishes from the Main Street Trainstation is a really cool spot. Oh and by the way, your signature Walt Disney quote has been in my email signature for probably the past 5 years. That man was full of a lot of inspiration

Ha Actually when I went to post my picture on the Intro thread I saw that you had the same quote so I changed mine. ha I know there are thousands of people on here but i felt like I was stealing your quote! haha I actually have a poster with that saying on there thats where I got it from! And about the Main stree thing, Ive always wanted to vistit it during this season with the Christmas lights up. Ive heard it is the best!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by goofy12 View Post
    Ha Actually when I went to post my picture on the Intro thread I saw that you had the same quote so I changed mine. ha I know there are thousands of people on here but i felt like I was stealing your quote! haha I actually have a poster with that saying on there thats where I got it from! And about the Main stree thing, Ive always wanted to vistit it during this season with the Christmas lights up. Ive heard it is the best!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
    Ahh don't feel that way. It's not my property but still I'm glad you chose another good Walt quote And yeah Main Street looks amazing this time of year. Below are some of my Main Street Photos I've taken with the recent Holiday decorations. Check out my flickr as well from the link in my signature.

IMG_7019 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    IMG_6948 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    IMG_7017 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    IMG_6811 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    IMG_6733 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    IMG_6729 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    IMG_6722 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    IMG_6719 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Dream Along With Mickey on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (my fav)
    Looking down Main Street at Dream Along With Mickey on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Looking Down Main Street USA on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Looking Down Main Street USA on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Christmas Decorations on Main Street USA on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (another fav)
    Main Street Getting Dark on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Down Main Street on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Main Street USA Train Station All Decked Out For The Winter Holidays on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    The Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station all spooky for Halloween on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (halloween shot for comparison)
    Entrance Sign on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    The Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    The Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I hope those weren't too many I just love taking photos at the parks and sharing them them other Disney Fanatics

Oh and by the way, I noticed you like . Random fact, we both share the same birthday haha!
    Alex

minnietoo is offline Loving wife of Disney Store CM!!

Best part about this questions - is that I can't say that I like any part over the rest. The entire Magic Kingdom is great!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I'm so tied. Adventureland & Fantasyland. They both have so much to offer. The adventure of exploring Swiss Family Treehouse, Jungle Cruise & not to forget Pirates of the Caribbean. Then ride I can't leave the World without riding It's a Small World. Peter Pan's Flight, Mickey's PhilharMagic, Snow Whites. Oh I could go on.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

karebear23 is offline A-Ticket holder

I voted Adventureland. But Fantasyland is a very close 2nd!

dcbush12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am from Ohio....far far from Disney World

Gotta be Main Street! when I think of Disney and the great chill you get when you finally get there, I think of getting my first look at main street with the Castle in the view at the end
    I'm the only one!!!!

Summer 1989---Offsite
    May 2005----Boardwalk
    July 2006----PORS
    Aug. 2008----Coronado Springs (Engaged!)
    Dec. 2009----POFC (Honeymoon!!)
    June 2010----PORS

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Im thinking tommorowland, with adventureland being a close second... love the theming of both...

My issue is that i never seemed to consider main street, USA as a "land" per say... ive always thought of it as a gateway to the rest of MK... im sure ppl will hate me for it, and im not passing main street off as trivial, its just that i have thought of the areas as walt's imagination... and main street as like the separation between reality and imagination... that as you walk down main street the MK becomes more fantastical...

thats just how i feel...
    Last edited by JNota0005DakMC; 04-09-2010 at 01:00 PM.
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Epcot_Don is offline D-Ticket Holder

I voted for all of them! Each Land is so unique, as is the feeling you get when you first step foot into each one of them. Stepping foot onto Main Street and seeing the Castle come into view, watching the landscape change as you journey into Adventureland, entering into the futuristic world of Tomorrow, and reliving your childhood as the storybooks come to life in Fantasyland..... how can you pick only one???!!!!!
    "America, keep on flying now. Keep your spirit free. Facing new frontiers."

talpa is offline A-Ticket holder

Adventureland is definitely first, but Main Street is pretty cool, especially at night.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213