Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Whats your favorite "land" at MK? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I went with Frontierland.. something about hanging out.. rocking in a rocking chair on an old porch.. eating a turkey leg.. listening to ambient banjos.. waiting for a light parade.. ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I went with Frontierland.. something about hanging out.. rocking in a rocking chair on an old porch.. eating a turkey leg.. listening to ambient banjos.. waiting for a light parade.. ok I need to go back now..

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    Tomorrowland, of course!!! Not only does it have the TTA, but it has the Buzz ride and I can get a great picture of just Buzz and I in that land!!!!! How perfect!!!!!!
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    All of them, of course!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i love them all...i just can't decide...each land has something and i think my head might explode if i even tried to pick!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I picked Main Street USA, because for me, there isnt anything more Disney than walking down Main Street toward the castle.
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Can't decide so i choose all of them. Like toontown because i can see the "Big Cheese"

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Main Street, USA! The smells, the castle at the end of the street - and, of course, the beginning of a great adventure!!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Adventureland.. It is always the first and last land I visit on each trip.. Just love POTC!!! and the tiki birds and who can forget about the Jungle Cruise at night and stopping by for a dole whip..

I voted for all of them.....

I love that first step onto Main Street which always makes me feel like I'm at home again.

I love Adventureland for Dole Whips! PotC and the Tiki Room.

I love Frontierland for Splash Mountain, Country Bear Jamboree and Pecos Bills.

I love Liberty Square for Haunted Mansion and the Hall of Presidents.

I love Toontown for The Judge's Tent and seeing Mickey!

I love Fantasyland for EVERYTHING in it!

I love Tomorrowland for CoP and the TTA (People Mover forever!)

What can I say....I just love WDW!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    The Magic Kingdom is my favorite Park! As soon as I arrive I run for Splash Mountain, that is always the first ride I go on. But just walking down main street towards the Castle, I always have this feeling of Peace. All my troubles are lifted off my shoulders, I have a smile from ear to ear.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Now this is a hard decision to make.

First-off, I've always been partial to Fantasyland. Its miniature version of Vulcania may not have fitted in with the rest of the area, and might have been better suited in Adventureland, but it perfectly embodied what I believe is the underlining purpose of Disney: The ability to entertain all ages in an immersive enviroment.
    I wouldn't go any further, as I'm sure all of you know my feelings about Leagues.

However, with 20K's departure, there is only one answer from me - Adventureland.
    It is a real favourite of mine, and puts you in the adventurous mood right from the very start, when you pass over into the land and find yourself surrounded by authentic vegitation. Adventureland always seems to be overlooked by many, yet holds two of the most famous attractions ever to be designed for a Disney park. I would like to see more of it devoted to the Jungle Cruise themeing, to invoke more of a colonial outpost feel. A good start however would be getting rid of the Aladdin thing. It really disrupts the flow of the area, and just brings Disney down to the level of travelling fairs...
    Last edited by 20K; 09-22-2005 at 03:36 PM.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I agree with everything Melissa said - except the Splash Mountain thing (substitute Thunder Mtn for me).

I just can't choose a land, it would be like choosing a favorite pet. Although JD has been getting on my nerves lately, so he is not the favorite at the moment....but I digress....ALL OF THEM ARE MY FAVORITE!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

WickedQueen19 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I can't choose just one! I love Fantasyland at night b/c it's sooo magical! I love the feeling of walking around Liberty Square! And Adventureland, Frontierland, and Tomorrowland have the greatest rides. It's all just so DISNEY, and I LOVE IT!!
    -Alysse

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney

ALL rock!

ALL of em rock, because one minute you can be a cowgirl(or boy) and then the next you can be visiting the future in a rocket(that would be Space Moutain, lol)
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I went with Adventureland. I love Pirates & the Tiki Room. It's also the ONLY place to get my lovely DoleWhip!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast