Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Whats your favorite "land" at MK? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I really couldn't pick one land. My least favorite would be Birthdayland/Starland/Toons Fair or whatever they call it now. Trying to pick one of the others is like picking my ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I really couldn't pick one land. My least favorite would be Birthdayland/Starland/Toons Fair or whatever they call it now.

Trying to pick one of the others is like picking my favorite child. Each has such individual memories and smells and feelings. In the other parks, I might could pick my favorite spot, but not MK.

Counting down the days til I eat my way across the World

megolson is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I think I would have to say Froniterland.... cause I LOVE Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain.

11 DAYS LEFT!
    Disneyland #1 1992
    Disneyland #2 1994
    Tokyo Disney Oct-1997
    Disney World #1 June 1999
    Disney World #2 Dec-Jan 2000
    Disney World #3 Nov.-2004
    (My kids and Husbands first time)

Disney World #4 Sept. 3rd-10th, 2005 (Going back for more!!)

Jacks Sally is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Fantasyland makes me feel like a little kid again
    *I'm just a Ragdoll Waiting for my Pumpkin King*

Yummy !!!!!

Who's the leader of the club
    That's made for you and me?
    M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

bwbelle is offline B-Ticket Holder

Adventureland

I chose Adventureland because it was the first land I worked in on the College Program, and it's still home to me. I love walking over the bridge from the hub and hearing the drums... the eggroll wagon... Dole whip... shopping... PoTC of course... steel drum band... Jungle Cruise... the plants and architecture... it takes me away. Plus, it's just a quick walk away from Frontierland, Liberty Square, and Main Street, so you can be almost anywhere you want in a few minutes!
    Raising the 3rd generation of WDW fanatics!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I love them all

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I chose Fantasyland because it was the most magical and fun for me when I was a kid. Now I still really like the atmosphere of it and I love the shops there. Also the fountain behind the castle that is in Fantasyland is one of my favorite things at WDW!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    I chose tomorrowland,becuase I love the future and space mountain
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    LOL...you shouldnt have added the ALL vote...we need to make people choose...

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    I love all the lands, but I chose Main St. because I love walking into MK with the Main street reaching out in front of me drawing me towards Cinderella's Castle.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    I pick...... *points to the little rank thingie under her nickname*..... Frontierland!

I love that I can forget I live in the present and I can imagine that I live in the old west or something. I just... love it.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i think it's so interesting to see how everyone approaches the park differently!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

MagCynic is offline A-Ticket holder
    Main Street, baby! Best overall place for parades and fireworks and it snows during Christmas there. Plus it's awesome at night when the lights are on, the castle's lit up, and after most of the crowds have left.

DznyDreaming is offline A-Ticket holder
    I voted for Main Street USA because that is where I finally feel like I have come home. Just walking down that street makes me feel like a kid, makes me feel like there is magic in store for me. Everything feels different, looks different, I breathe differently......I love it all......but it all begins on that street!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I like Tomorrowland the best because of the rides, but i like adventureland because of the theme. But then again frontierland has great rides and a wonderful theme. And by theme i mean how it shows up. Oh its just too difficult to decide on a single favorite. But those 3 are a notch higher than the rest.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    What makes MK unique to me as a park is the ability to jump back and forth between 7 very different themed lands. MGM is about movies and television... DAK is animals... EPCOT has two themes... MK has seven. AND I LOVE IT. As tempted as I was to vote for MSUSA right off the bat, I really had to stop and think... if all of the park was themed that way... would it still be my favorite park? Answer: Probably not.

I love MSUSA for the theme, and the characters, and the street performances, and the shops, and the hidden fun stuff like the telephones, and the transportation, and all the tribute to big names in the WDW project, and the parades, and the fireworks,... and, and, and,... etc. but I also love adventureland's theme, and POTC, and JC. I love frontierland and BTMRR, SM, TSI, Country Bears, and the Hoedown. I love liberty square's theme as well, with the HM being my fav thing there, but I also love the liberty bell display, and the stocks (a fav photo op for groups of all ages). I love fantasyland for all the great rides we grew up with as kids... there is nothing there I wont still ride as an adult. I love the toontown fair because of all the neat stuff at Micky and Minnie's houses, the Barnstormer for young thrill-seekers, and Donald's boat to cool off just a bit. And i love Tomorrowland because of the theme, because of PUSH, and because it has so many cool rides, like SM, TTA, COP, and even though I liked AE better... S'sGE.

My overall conclusion was that even though I could probably say that MSUSA was my favorite land, I don't think I would enjoy it so much if it wasn't the entrance to the other 6. MK is made great by all of them. I'm voting for all of them.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast