Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Whats your favorite "land" at MK? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I like all the lands because they are all very different from each other and because of this, each has it's own character and something special to offer. I do ...
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I like all the lands because they are all very different from each other and because of this, each has it's own character and something special to offer.
    I do like browsing through the shops on Mainstreet though!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    I can't pick just one... I really can't. Although, I think that I really enjoy walking from Fantasyland towards Tomorrowland.... walking past the teacups and then seeing Space Mountain... I get excited every time!
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Adventureland by far! Then Liberty Square because it's so historical and pretty!

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    um...I...uh... I DON'T KNOW!! Fantasyland has all the cool movie based rides, Liberty Square has Haunted Mansion, Adventureland has Pirates and that cool "GI Joe Adventure Team" feel, and Tommorowland is well. TOMMOROWLAND! *explodes*

Mickey Fan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I really all of all them but I picked Fantasyland because of my kids' reactions when they first went there. I guess I love attractions in every land there!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I voted for Main Street because I love to shop. I try to bring something back that is a reminder of whatever I did on that particular trip.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    IV,E VOTED MAIN STREET BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU STEP IN THERE & SEE THAT FIRST VIEW WITH THE CASTLE AT THE END YOU REALLY DO FEEL THE MAGIC

rhodisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Adventureland is my favorite land. I can pretend I'm in the jungle in the Treehouse, then hop on a boat to see some wild animals on the Jungle Cruise, then walk over to the Enchanted Tiki Room, then sashay across the plaza and visit the Pirates!!
    Planning our 11th trip!!!
    Week after Christmas 2007POP Century
    Loved the new Pirates movie!!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I voted for all of them, but if I was to choose one, it would be Liberty Square!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Fantasyland or Adventureland. Well... I dunno it's so hard to choose just one!
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    How can you just choose 1 land at MK.... hmmmm, if i have to i guess i'll choose Fantasyland, for the little kid in me... i just love all the rides their.. Although i like all of the lands at the MK since that is far my most loved park, i'll stick with F.L...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I like them all

JMSuperHeroTeam is offline Maura Colleen the Makeup Queen
    I chose Main Street USA because nothing beats that "I'm finally here and this is really happening!!" feeling.

KUNGALOOSH!!!

Mrs. Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder

Oh my god!!

Quote Originally Posted by DznyDreaming
    I voted for Main Street USA because that is where I finally feel like I have come home. Just walking down that street makes me feel like a kid, makes me feel like there is magic in store for me. Everything feels different, looks different, I breathe differently......I love it all......but it all begins on that street!

You sound just like me when you describe Main Street, the feeling is so incredible I always have tears running down my face the moment I step on the Main Street between the stores facing the Castle when I tell people they think I should be locked up and put away ( Thats why I love this sight everyone understands me) (I HOPE)

I smell everything since the first day I went with my parents in 1972 , the feeling is incredible then I love fantasy land for all my childhood memories come alive, tomarrow land for space mountain I really enjoy hangging out in frontierland it's a great place to lay-back, adventureland POTC is the best! Liberty Square Haunted Mansion Rocks and I love the Christmas shope I always buy an ornament for every occasion!!!! What can I say I LOVE EVERTHING ABOUT MAGIC KINGDOM, IT DRIVES ME CRAZY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I HAVE TO GO BACK I AM HAVING WITHDRAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I lost it there for a moment , I'm O.K. Now!!!
    LOVE THE MOUSE ! :mickey:

Mrs. Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Good Night Everyone I have to go to bed that took a lot out of me, I have to get to my dreams it takes me to where I want to be!!!
    LOVE THE MOUSE ! :mickey:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast