Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss shortcut to tomorrowland in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Im sure some people know this already but for those who dont...once the park opens go straight down main st. but take the second to last right before the bridge ...
    tomorrowland10 is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up shortcut to tomorrowland

Im sure some people know this already but for those who dont...once the park opens go straight down main st. but take the second to last right before the bridge that leads to tomorrowland. right in front of the big ice cream shop where they have tables outside to sit, go down there and through that fast food place called the pizza pavillion. cut throught there and you'll end up alongside where the old TIMEKEEPER attraction. with a little running or even jogging involved (which you cant do when u take the bridge because its too crowded), you'll beat everyone that took the bridge. if you walk, it will take just as long. i use this everytime i go to MK in the early morning.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!! I took the shortcut once and it cost me $24!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

couldnt of been that shortcut....ive taken it since for 5 years now and ive had no problem with it. other people know about it too so its not like a major secret. it just allows you to "speed walk" instead of being stuck behide the crowd.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think what Jiminy was refering to was spending $24 in the ice cream shop as he was passing by!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

oooooooh haha well you gotta beware of the ice cream....it will get you!!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Ice Cream for breakfast!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!

Hey, it has dairy and grain (in the cone) and protein (in the pralines if you get them!!!!)
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

yeah haha i prefer a stack of pancakes and a tall glass of milk

miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.
    Whoo hoo...I had an ice cream cone for breakfast today and yesterday (Drumsticks RULE!!!! MMM....chocolately cone!)

~Selena

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Ice cream for breakfast? What sort of example are you setting, JC!

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

tinkerbelle_rox is offline B-Ticket Holder

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tomorrowland10
    Im sure some people know this already but for those who dont...once the park opens go straight down main st. but take the second to last right before the bridge that leads to tomorrowland. right in front of the big ice cream shop where they have tables outside to sit, go down there and through that fast food place called the pizza pavillion. cut throught there and you'll end up alongside where the old TIMEKEEPER attraction. with a little running or even jogging involved (which you cant do when u take the bridge because its too crowded), you'll beat everyone that took the bridge. if you walk, it will take just as long. i use this everytime i go to MK in the early morning.

yes your right i remember I have done that before because you know how they sometimes let you in about 15 min. early well we were trying to get to space mountain as quikly as possible so my dd found that short cut and we were the first in line!!!

i love :mickey: and !! go :mickey:!! go !!!

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I love this shortcut.
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Well, I'm usually not at the Magic Kingdom for the opening, that is a very nice shortcut to get to Space Mountain before others. Haha, yes, walking isn't really an option, and if you have kids with you of ANY age, walking will NOT happen
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by tomorrowland10 View Post

Yeah....but prior to rope drop you still have to wait.

Annnnnnnd....when they do drop the rope please wait until the CM says to go. In June the "shortcut" people didn't wait.

Personally....what's the rush...you're likely to get to anywhere in Tomorrowland a whole what 3 minutes before the other people?
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.