Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Secrets of WDW Discuss Utilador in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by mickey n minnie I wonder why they dont have the utiladors everywhere. I think its a great idea. But maybe, they dont think its as important that ...
    Cm1991Cs is offline A-Ticket holder

Why they don't have utiladors

Quote Originally Posted by mickey n minnie
    I wonder why they dont have the utiladors everywhere. I think its a great idea.
    But maybe, they dont think its as important that people from different parts are seen in other parts of the parks in Epcot, because its not the same magical feeling as the Magic Kingdom.
    But its still Disney, and they usually pay close attention to detail...You would think that they would utilize something like utiladors, which obviously work, in all the parks.
    I was CM member from 1989-1993 as a matter of fact I still have my ID. Anyway since Walt help developed WDW he controlled all decisions. After he passed less passionate people made the decisions like Eisner who ran Disney into the ground.

I think it is because of time, Disney races to open and adding extras would slow there progress, plus if no one ever knew about the tunnels would they care? So they build above to impress.

I remember when the MGM open days before Universal; we had very confused people asking where the King Kong and Jaws rides were?

My response was 30 mile down on I-4. I left Disney on Military leave and was told that if I ever came back to work I would get all back raises and my sonority, but I doubt that!

Chaz

Mac Mika is offline A-Ticket holder
    i have heard about that one utilidor in epcot, i mean the fountain gates can't be missed to enter it. But i heard from someone else on a previous post in this thread that it is garbage ridden and flooded? I'd someone to correct me on that if possible.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    I worked at epcot when it was under construction and just after it opened. I remember the tunnel under the communicores as a nasty smelling place. There is a break room down there and we used it, but you really had to want to go there to walk through the tunnel to get to it.
    Last edited by Mac Mika; 07-21-2006 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Deleting first quote line
    MAC

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    i have a picture of mickey and minnie walking down a utilador somewhere....but i can't remember where it's at
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Mr. Imagineer is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think there is a video of being in the Utilador in the Modern Marvels on History Channel.

It is here: YouTube - WDW on Modern Marvels part 4=

It is near the middle...
    There are three types of people in the world: People who can count and people who can't!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789