quick Tip before I go
I will be returning to WDW for the first time since '98, what new and interesting rides, sights, etc. should I go out of my way to indulge in while I'm there. Keep in mind the last time i was there there were only 3 :wow: parks, and a few of my favorite rides(Toad, Horizons, Dreamflight) were still operating. If any newer rides bring the same happiness as any of these please note.
P.S. I've seen on other posts were people had a cool timer counting down until their trip, where do you get that ?
The countdown timer info is here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...read.php?t=395
You've got a lot to look forward to!
Definitely don't miss:
- Mickey's Philharmagic (MK) - probably has the best chance of giving you that old happiness feeling
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (MK)
- Wishes! (MK)
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth (Epcot)
- Test Track (Epcot)
- Soarin' (Epcot)
- Mission:Space (Epcot) - even if you don't ride, the pavilion is very cool and there is fun stuff at the exit area
- Tower of Terror (MGM Studios) - even more exciting than it was
- Rock 'n' Rollercoaster (MGM Studios)
- Fantasmic! (MGM Studios) - opened Oct. 1998, so this may be new to you.
- Animal Kingdom! (especially Dinosaur, It's Tough to be a Bug, and Kilimanjaro Safari)
Have a wonderful time!
Also take comfortable walking shoes.
Don't miss the water parks if you like to do lazy rivers and water slides. Typhoon Lagoon also has an area were you can swim with the sharks.