Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Secrets of WDW Discuss WDW Express Monorail - Just for fun! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; oh man this website is so exciting. I really thought I was obsessed with Disney, but my obsession does not compare with the rest of the people on this site, ...
    egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    oh man this website is so exciting. I really thought I was obsessed with Disney, but my obsession does not compare with the rest of the people on this site, but thats awesome! I am really obsessed though. Seriously. :mickey:

Please Stand Clear of the Doors. Por favor montenganse alehado de las puertas. (i think.)

Mickey626 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I remember the monorail driver I talked with had a favorite interpratation of the "Por Favor..." script. It was something like "Before you board, go to Salt Lake City, then Seattle, and see you at Las Vegas" or something like that. It kinda sounds the same. I love the monorail scripts. Especially the part about having breakfast with Mickey Mouse and Friends at Ohana ^______^

mickey626's List O' Trips to the World:
    2000- (November) Disney's Wilderness Lodge & Villas
    2003- (October) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
    2004- (November) Disney's Contemporary Resort & Villas
    2005 (March) Disney's Polynesian Resort
    2005 (December) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
    2007- (May) Disney's Beach Club Resort & Villas
    2009- (March) UPCOMING Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort 3/17-3/18!!!
    2010- (TBD) Disney's Wilderness Lodge (WDW) OR Disney's Grand Californian Hotel (DLR)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Can I just tell you all what a true Disney dork I am? I love re-reading this transcript when I need a little pick-me-up. Depending on how things are going, maybe this happens once a month, once or week, or in a kinda rough week likr ths one, oh, daily. Am I alone in my level of Disney Dorkiness? Anyone???!?!?!?!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Scrapbookersdis is offline A-Ticket holder
    I loved reading the monorail spiel transcript, Lou! Makes you feel as though you're almost there.

I was dismayed to hear the new voice of the monorail when were were at WDW in November. (In July, it was the same voice we've known and loved for years -- same guy who used to do the CRO recorded messages?) The new monorail voice is similar, but deeper. I just don't like change!

Sharla

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    That was Jack Wagner who did the original voice, I believe. You know, I called 1407WDISNEY the other day, and one of the automated computer voices siunded exactly like Jack Wagner...I wonder why?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Scrapbookersdis is offline A-Ticket holder
    I wonder why they had to replace Jack Wagner last year. I didn't notice any obvious changes to the "script," but maybe they made some. Does anyone know who the new voice is?

I commented to a CRO lady that I thought their new recorded voice was kind of nasal and flat. She remarked that she herself had tried out for the CRO "voice" -- but that she couldn't say much, as the nasal lady who got the job was sitting just across the room!

Sharla

joplin4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TEXAS!!--The greatest state in the Union (IMO)
    Boy, it was fun just reading this aloud. It gave me something to look forward to in May. I can't wait.

Yeah i definitely noticed the change in the voice too, because I got myself all prepared and memorized it and then I got there in late March... and it was different!!! There's a part about Stitch's Great Escape now... which is the only difference I noticed besides the voice...
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I think they also changed some wording, although it was very subtle. For example, it went from "Experience a South Seas Island Adventure at Disney's Polynesian Resort" to "You can experience a South Seas Island Adventure at Disney's Polynesian Resort," and other things like that.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    I have part of it memorized now... I recite it on the phone when conversations lull.... my boyfriends hates me. *L*
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

emobelle is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Well, the beginning a little bit.

But I CAN recite the entire Haunted Mansion script word for word.

I know... dork.
    Ha ha! Same with me and Alien Encounter *moment of silence* and Rockin'.
    George Bob Skippy S.I.R.
    June 20, 1995 - October 11, 2003

Bon Voyage

"...for once it might be grand to have someone understand, I want so much more than they've got planned..." -Belle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123