Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Touring, behind the scenes in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; im not sure if anyone has said this but i am going too anyway. i dont know about you but the 'keys to the kingdom' and all the other behind ...
    {(AB)} is offline A-Ticket holder

Arrow Touring, behind the scenes

im not sure if anyone has said this but i am going too anyway. i dont know about you but the 'keys to the kingdom' and all the other behind the scenes tours seem fantastic (though pricey). But last summer when i was visiting we got 'caught' by some Disney Vacation Club people at epcot, they told us to come have a look blah blah blah, so we did, and it turned into a mini behind the scenes tour, going out a cast member exit, we saw some character getting dressed, behind test track, some special disney route ways etc. plus the CM showing us around was really nice and knew everything we asked. AND gave us some unlimited fast pass things for the day.

i thought it was cool for free anyway

{[AB]}
    :mickey:

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:19 PM.

dznygoddess is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would love to do the behind the scene tour when I get back down there!!! I've heard so many different things about it (good & bad) but I think it would be worth it to give it a try!!
    ~You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting~

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    We took a behind the scenes tour at Animal Kingdom last December. Some of the highlights were touring the area where the food is prepared for all the animals, (my kitchen should be so clean and organized), and having a chance to talk to a CM for the elephants and for the rhinos. There is a minimum age for the tour and you can't take pictures, but it was a great tour. I think it took the better part of a morning.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    Do you just ask the people for the tour?
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Check with guest relations. I know our Animal Kingdom tour was arranged ahead of time and there was a cost.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    Quote Originally Posted by {(AB)} View Post
    im not sure if anyone has said this but i am going too anyway. i dont know about you but the 'keys to the kingdom' and all the other behind the scenes tours seem fantastic (though pricey). But last summer when i was visiting we got 'caught' by some Disney Vacation Club people at epcot, they told us to come have a look blah blah blah, so we did, and it turned into a mini behind the scenes tour, going out a cast member exit, we saw some character getting dressed, behind test track, some special disney route ways etc. plus the CM showing us around was really nice and knew everything we asked. AND gave us some unlimited fast pass things for the day.

i thought it was cool for free anyway

{[AB]}
    :mickey:
    Not to rain on your parade or anything, but I would rather spend my time in the park than going on a behind the scenes tour.

But the unlimited fastpass thing does sound cool!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Some of us would enjoy looking at the behind the scenes aspects of things, too, though. This forum is called 'secrets', and some BTS stuff would definitely fit in. I love spending time in the parks, too... and it took me a couple of years of going every week (except blackouts) to realize, there really is a TON of other stuff, if you bother to slow down and LOOK for it. So our family would think a BTS tour would be awesome!

mightymouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    I took oneof the small tours in MK. We went under HM and found out how the scene works for the ballroom and other stuff. I now know where those ghost come from and how they disappear. We then went on the ride, I thought it would ruin the ride for me but it didn't it's still pretty cool.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Wow talk about reviving an old thread! Sheesh!

I'm looking forward to getting on one of the behind the scenes tours... unfortunately most have an age limit and that means I can't go unless I find a sitter for my son which I don't think will be happening any time soon.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe