Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Best Way To Threw Crowds At Wdw in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I consider my hand virtually and firmly shaken. Rock on....
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I consider my hand virtually and firmly shaken. Rock on.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

LockShockBarrel is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i think a cattle prod would be the easiest way. you know.. ZAP!! ok not the nicest way but effective nonetheless. whenever i go grocery shopping i think of that, or i wish i could install was of those cowcatchers from the front of a train onto my cart.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I don't know that a thread this old needed to be brought back to life... especially on a topic so trivial from a user who hasn't returned since their November 2005 post. Regardless, let's try to respect other people's ideas and thoughts and opinions here and not resort to name calling.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    A dinner full of beans will usually disperse any crowd...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12