Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Attraction Audio in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; this isnt really a secret but i recently decided to find the audio tracks for the attractions and what not on the internet, i typed a search in for WDW ...
    Casey D is offline A-Ticket holder

Attraction Audio

this isnt really a secret but i recently decided to find the audio tracks for the attractions and what not on the internet, i typed a search in for WDW in limewire and a plethora of tracks came up, a lot of the tracks are master tracks of the monorail and of muppet vision. they have to be master tracks because there is not any people in the background or anything I was just wondering if anyone knew how these things got on the web, was there ever a cd they sold in WDW that contained all of these. I know for a fact though that a haunted mansion cd was released because my friend has it. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this
    peace.

-Casey D

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I think they've got all the audio somewhere that plays throughout the ride...they just put them all on CD. I've downloaded ride audios of POTC, HM, HMH, Indiana Jones and some Jungle Cruise stuff.

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I know they have that awsome happiest celebration on earth cd that has the park music, i dont know if thats the cd u were refering to but worth a mention
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Interestingly, there is not really a "master track" for many attractions (in particular: omnimover [Haunted Mansion] and float-through [Splash Mountain, IASW, Pirates])... The soundtrack of the attraction is made up by many different sources, all synchronized.

This provides for localization of the sources, and things to time out fine even with variable speeds/backups (boats) and holds (omnimovers/boats).

So if you hear a full mixed version, it is probably from a released album, engineered and mixed down to a soundtrack from the attraction (using the sources). There are some fan-produced mixes for attractions, some of which are as good, or better than the official versions. There are also several "official" versions for some attractions...

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    You can find and purchase the CDs with some of these tracks - sales of these CDs encourage Disney to continue to release attraction music!