Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Tower of Terror line! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I was in Disney in the beginning of January and on line for my favorite ride Tower of Terror! and the whole "evil tower. you are doomed" that is inside ...
    arierayeisblond is offline A-Ticket holder

Tower of Terror line!

I was in Disney in the beginning of January and on line for my favorite ride Tower of Terror! and the whole "evil tower. you are doomed" that is inside the glass on hte bottom (located before you go into see the movie) IT WAS GONE! so i asked a person that worked there and they said that disney faculty found out about it and had to take it off becuz it scared passangers, but isnt that the pointe of tower of TERROR!? so i was really upset becuz its been there forever! but i went back two days later and it said "never the same fear twice" so i wonder if it still says that or keeps changing!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Thats a really interesting story.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I wish I could go check that out. I love that ride!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I need to check that out!

I loved that line.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I might drop in on Disney this weekend (pending my flight schedule), and I just might have to jump over to MGM to check that out. Thanks for the heads up. I'd be bummed if it has been changed permanently. I loved that U R DOOMED thing!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:57 PM.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by esigsby
    ok, so I guess I can't delete this post? I'll just have to edit it and type something random then....
    Ok... now you KNOW that's going to make us want to know what you had written there previously!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think Ill hafta check it out tomorrow.. Im a CM at coaster tower and fantasmic..I work merchandise there and Im mostly at coaster. One of my fellow CM's told me about the "Evil tower you are doomed" thing and when Im at rockin roller coaster, to edge the guests to go on Tower of terror I tell them where to look for that secret message and it makes them all wanna go! I work tomorrow so Im gonna hafta check it out after my shift.. And it gives me an excuse to ride

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Tower of terror rox!! - ahh! - - screaming - even the name of it freax me out!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    wow - how funny - so you mean they took the whole thing down then put it up or were they working on it , i hear that one time each year each ride has to be taken apart (the insides ) and the ride seats and old things are sold and that is how disney gets alot of profits 1 thing that stinks is when going down the big hill in splash mountain , it stopped bc of "Technical Difficulties " and i missed the fun bc the ride stopped when my boat was halfway down the waterfall!! not very fun!!

emobelle is offline Fastpass Holder
    I was there just a few weeks ago and now it just says, "Evil Tower". Kind of sad.
    George Bob Skippy S.I.R.
    June 20, 1995 - October 11, 2003

Bon Voyage

"...for once it might be grand to have someone understand, I want so much more than they've got planned..." -Belle

arierayeisblond is offline A-Ticket holder
    thats kool that it says evil tower. at least it says something! im glad everyone is checking it out!

BellhopMicah is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It's not because it had anything to do with scaring guests. It's because *this coming from a friend who is a current CP at Tower* that some bellhops felt that guests were taking too much time looking at it and it held up the queue going into the library. They changed it to "Never The Same Fear Twice" for a few days but I believe it also held up the line and/or so many people complained that they changed it once more. It also changed to "U R a big baby" for a day or so but that was an inside joke.

It now just says Evil Tower, which works as well because it's still like the ghosts are trying to tell you to turn back, although the "U R DOOMED" will always live on in my heart.
    Last edited by BellhopMicah; 02-18-2006 at 08:12 PM.

EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ok so I didnt get to check it out on saturday but today while I was at rockin roller coaster my mom (also a CM) went on the ride and made friends on line with these 2 girls.. THey hadnt been on Tower of Terror yet so she thought that was a cool thing for them to see but when she looked she said it was gone

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    OMG ITS GONE?! Erica and I stop and look down at the words every time we go!!! Ug... no fun...
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast