Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Talking Trash Can in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Here is a picture that I took of PUSH on our last vacation. Really wasn't trying to get the controller in the picture didn't even notice him until after the ...
    2kydisneyfans is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Here is a picture that I took of PUSH on our last vacation. Really wasn't trying to get the controller in the picture didn't even notice him until after the picture was taken.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

NorweJenNY is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2kydisneyfans View Post
    Here is a picture that I took of PUSH on our last vacation. Really wasn't trying to get the controller in the picture didn't even notice him until after the picture was taken.

Ooh... I think the controller was a little too close.

We were watching one in Animal Kingdom, and it took us a good long time to finally spot the controller... really did a good job not constantly looking directly at the can... that's what can really give 'em away sometimes.
    Jenny

April 1996 - Off Property
    December 2001-January 2002 - Honeymoon - CBR
    April 2003 - Off Property
    July 2004 - OKW
    July 2006 - Off Property
    August 2007 - POP
    May 2008 - OKW
    June 2008 - SSR
    July 2009 - POR & WL
    September/October 2009 - ASMo

Next Trip - December 2009 - POFQ & VWL

Tigger0503 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Here's one of my daughter with push that I edited
    - Shevan - Mom of 3 - Life long Disney fan
    "Walt Disney World -Been there, Done that, Going Back..Again and Again and Again."

"Decide if youíre a Tigger or an Eeyore. Iím a Tigger!"- Randy Pausch - The Last Lecture KEEP MOVING FORWARD

LockShockBarrel is offline C-Ticket Holder
    that pic is amazing!

Tigger0503 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks - she had to take some pictures to school and I asked if she wanted to take that one (without the poster border) since it was a good story - and sh said "No, Mommy. No one will believe me that the trash can was talking to me." I just realized you can see the "puppeteer" in the background to the right. He was really good - it was pretty crowded and he was in one area for a pretty long time and no one else seemed to notice him.
    - Shevan - Mom of 3 - Life long Disney fan
    "Walt Disney World -Been there, Done that, Going Back..Again and Again and Again."

"Decide if youíre a Tigger or an Eeyore. Iím a Tigger!"- Randy Pausch - The Last Lecture KEEP MOVING FORWARD

squishybear is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Talking Trash Can

That is a great picture. I saw Push once too, but my family was in a rush to get to the parade, so I couldn't stop and interact with him. I always thought it was a camera too, so I learned something new today.

Jujube is offline B-Ticket Holder

We had a funny and memorable encounter with Push when we went in 2007 for my oldest Niece's 12th birthday trip. We were near the petting zoo in AK and my Mom happened to be in a rented wheel chair because she injured her ankle before we left home. Push challenged her to a race!! My Mom won! It was hilarious and we have talked about it ever since! Gotta love Push stories!!

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

they have someone near by with a speaker and who has control of the movement of the trash can. believe they also have mic's on someone who is there and able to watch. they are neat.
    J&J

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder

this is on topic but a bit of a different question. There is a yellow talking/singing recycling can at Animal Kingdom at Rafiki's Planet Watch (I'm not sure of his name). Does anyone know where I could get a picture of it?

We were there in January and had a very funny encounter with it. It sang Happy Anniversary to me and the indiana Jones Theme song to my kids. Well, long story short my husband was very ill and back at the cabin that day and I was managing a 4 and 2 year old alone so I never got a picture. I'd love to find one so I can put a story in our scrapbook about that magical moment.

Any ideas?
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by PlutoGirl View Post
    this is on topic but a bit of a different question. There is a yellow talking/singing recycling can at Animal Kingdom at Rafiki's Planet Watch (I'm not sure of his name). Does anyone know where I could get a picture of it?

We were there in January and had a very funny encounter with it. It sang Happy Anniversary to me and the indiana Jones Theme song to my kids. Well, long story short my husband was very ill and back at the cabin that day and I was managing a 4 and 2 year old alone so I never got a picture. I'd love to find one so I can put a story in our scrapbook about that magical moment.

Any ideas?
    Not sure where you could find a pic. But the name of the recycling can is Pipa (which means container in Swahili.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Push is great. Look for him in tomorrowland.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

There is also a talking recycle bin at AK.

DisneyBelle is offline A-Ticket holder

I don't know what you people are talking about. A "controller" for PUSH? Don't ya know it's just Disney magic that makes it work?
    Ya know, any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free.

Join my Facebook group: Disney Cast Member Photos

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!

Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    There is also a talking recycle bin at AK.
    Not anymore. Unfortunately PIPA and Wes Palm are gone.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

DHI
    DHI is offline C-Ticket Holder

I love PUSH, he is awesome! I wish Disney sold PUSH merchandise... is there a PUSH pin?
    Wishin' I was in the World

What will you CELEBRATE!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast