Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Talking Trash Can in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I was on the child's tour of Disney where you search for a treasure and along the way their was a trash can robitcly go through the Park. The unique ...
    Miabear123 is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Trash Can

I was on the child's tour of Disney where you search for a treasure and along the way their was a trash can robitcly go through the Park. The unique thing is the the trash can talked and called my daughter by name. Anyone know how this was done? There was no one in the trash can. My daughter did have a name tag on. Just trying to understand who this work. It was the coolest thing ever.

flutter is offline Moderator
    There is a man nearby controlling the trash can the trashcan is called Push.

GoofysMommy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    What is the name of the Talking tree in AK? When I went the last time during CM previews of EE I saw it while in the line to get into the park and I freaked out and Erica laughed because I had never seen the tree before. It was cute. I've seen the trash can before also. I wanted to talk to it but I was walking away. : ( I will one day!
    Chellie the Pirate Princess

Goofy Paul Anka Lunt

My Billy loves to eat !

http://www.myspace.com/goofysmommy

Quote Originally Posted by GoofysMommy
    What is the name of the Talking tree in AK? When I went the last time during CM previews of EE I saw it while in the line to get into the park and I freaked out and Erica laughed because I had never seen the tree before. It was cute. I've seen the trash can before also. I wanted to talk to it but I was walking away. : ( I will one day!

The tree's name is Wes Palm. On my oldest son's first visit (he was two) and wearing his Mickey Ears and Wes came up to him and said "everyone, can I have your attention please, we have a celebrity in our midst. Look everyone...it's Mickey Mouse!!!!". Parker didn't have a clue what was going on, but we have it on tape and it was one of those Disney Magical Moments!!! Wes also asked if we could take him to breakfast with us!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    My DD loved PUSH.....he made her give him a hug...omg my child hugged a garbage can.....lol

cool pic Goofysmommy---just one question---who is who? are you the one with her hair plastered to the back of the seat and the grimace on her face?..lol The range of emotions in that pic is hilarious.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Speaking of talking things, there is a talking drinking fountain in Epcot outside of the Land pavillion. It doesnt know anything like the Push or the Tree, but still pretty cool. I made my friend drink from it and she freaked out.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Is this the talking trash can at the Electric Umbrella? Because I never noticed it! Can you tell me where to find these talking appliances?
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Is this the talking trash can at the Electric Umbrella? Because I never noticed it! Can you tell me where to find these talking appliances?
    Push is seen daily in Tomorrowland. Usually just out and about. I have seen him inside Mickey's Star Traders when it raining outside. Wes Palm is usually just inside the entry gates to Animal Kingdom.

Use this link for live entertainment info. You can go into each individual park to check for times and locations. Wes Palm and Push are both listed.

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I've got pics from just this weekend of both Wes Palm and his operator, which I can post if you guys are interested (assuming I'm not ruining the magic for anyone, of course... i know i was a little upset when I first spotted the guy running Push). I've also got pics of Push talking to some guests, but none of Push's operator yet. Does anyone know how many people operate these "personalities"? Like it's not the same guy everyday, right?

Oh, and Vix... I hugged Push too. Twice.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Miabear123 is offline A-Ticket holder

Wes Palm

Wes Palm, I have never heard of this either. Sure post the picture. I am interested. I am making notes of things I learn on the site to see or do on my next trip.

EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    My DD loved PUSH.....he made her give him a hug...omg my child hugged a garbage can.....lol

cool pic Goofysmommy---just one question---who is who? are you the one with her hair plastered to the back of the seat and the grimace on her face?..lol The range of emotions in that pic is hilarious.

I can answer this one.. She is the one in the green shirt. Her bf is the one behind her and Im the one with my arms in the air having a blast lol!
    Goin to MGM any time soon? Let me know and maybe Ill see you! I work at RnRC, ToT and Fantasmic! Merchandise! See ya there!

My new baby bird

Ive done everest 21 times!!

EricaCM is offline A-Ticket holder
    When I saw Push I could swear it was a girls voice.. weird huh? It was on that bridge between tomorrowland and mainstreet usa.
    Goin to MGM any time soon? Let me know and maybe Ill see you! I work at RnRC, ToT and Fantasmic! Merchandise! See ya there!

My new baby bird

Ive done everest 21 times!!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Oh tomorrowland! I thought he was in Epcot! Wow. Ok, I'm slow. Must find Push then!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCM
    When I saw Push I could swear it was a girls voice.. weird huh? It was on that bridge between tomorrowland and mainstreet usa.
    Not to say that there aren't girls who supply the voice, but each and everytime I've ever been able to spot the person doing the talking it has always been a man.

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:52 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast