Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Injuries at Disney World? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; A couple of years ago, I had to treat two people with heat exhaustion in the MK....
    firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    A couple of years ago, I had to treat two people with heat exhaustion in the MK.

Goofy Freak is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89 View Post
    i'm pretty sure it was DL i was scared the 1st time i went toride it in WDW, but i was toldit was the DL version
    well thats good. just hope that never happens at wdw!

WDWGeNIUS is offline A-Ticket holder
    I remember reading about someone getting hurt on It's A Small World. O_o Don't remember year, but it did happen!

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Check out www.themeparkinsider.com
    It has details of accidents/incidents at all theme parks across the world as well as tips on how to stay safe.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

mygirlminnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by zetalove08 View Post
    I completely agree! I remember when I rode Mission Space with my friend last year we were amazed how much it seems like they are TRYING to get you off! They are constantly showing the clip of the guy saying, "if you get motion sickness at all, this may not be for you..." over and over and they told you when the last possible place to exit was as well. It seems to me if I had some sort of medical condition I would be really nervous to ride after all those warnings- I was nervous enough anyways and I'm in fine health! lol

Me and my dad were just talking about that saying if you weren't going to get sick you probably will now with having all those signs stuck in your mind before the ride.
    Welcome foulish mortals to the

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    A 70 yr old man was just pinned under Peter Pan Flight on Valentines Day!
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

threeleggeddog is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I had my back broken in 5 places by falling off of a wheelchair ramp that Epcot built out of code for the flower festival. The bad thing is the first words out of the cast members mouths was that mine was the 4th incident that week and that now they would maybe fix it since someone got hurt. I used to be a cast member at central reservations way before the accident. You know the thing that bothers me is not that they didn't take the time to find out what the code for a ramp was and were too cheap to spend the extra $10.00 to build it right which would have prevented the accident and kept me out of a wheelchair for the rest of my life, but it is the way they have treated me since the accident, having me followed (I invited them to stay in my spare bedroom) bugging my phones, at least I assume they did it since I can think of no one else who would have and they showed up a couple of weeks after we filed suit, but maybe someone else did it, and maybe tinkerbelle really flies from the castle top. (by the way I know one of the girls who does that and she is a great kid, but I would be terrified to do her job) but the truth is that everyone makes mistakes, me included I just think we should own up to them when we make them, especially when they put another person in a wheelchair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12