Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss What is your Favorite Disney Restaurant in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; There are so many great places to eat. The varieties are endless. The favorite for my fammily the last time we went was actually the breakfast pizza at the All-Star's ...
    NH Disney Drmr is offline B-Ticket Holder
    New Hampshire - too far away from the magic :(
    There are so many great places to eat. The varieties are endless. The favorite for my fammily the last time we went was actually the breakfast pizza at the All-Star's Movie Resort. My daughters and husband have been talking about them since we got back three years ago. I certainly hope they have them again.

I find that I usually eat at the same places in the park out of habit. Not complaining. They are good. But, think I am going to take some of the suggestions you have and try some new places.
    NH Disney Drmr

October 5, 2013....Mother
    & Daughter trip. She's 16, I'm 40+...Who says Disney is just for kids.

malory is offline A-Ticket holder
    Being a broke college student, one of the best meals that I had was at EPCOT. Being the last park that we visited we all crashed in "The Land" and after riding Soarin over and over we grabbed something quick from the little food court in the building. It was late, so there was no one there, and I had a delicious sweet and sour chicken kid's meal for under 5$! Now how about that for a deal? It even came with a drink and was served in a Mickey Mouse ears tray! It was my favorite meal because it was so cheap and so delicious!

Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Thumbs up

Depends on the type of restaurant for us...but my all-time favorite restaurants at WDW are Jiko and Artist Point. They are unbeatable for quality of food, service and wine selections.
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

JQuatt21 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Narcoosees, Alfredo's, and the Concourse Steakhouse
    Disney's Polynesian Resort - 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1994
    Disney's Contemporary Resort - 1986, 1997
    Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - 1989, 1991, 1992
    Orange Lake Resort & CC (Off Property)- 2002, 2003, 2005
    Disney's Wilderness Lodge 2007
    Disney's POP Century Resort 2012
    Disney's Beach Club Villas 2012

DisneyLeo18 is offline A-Ticket holder
    my favorite might not qualify as a "restaurant" but is special to me.. my favorite is none other than the starlight cafe in tomorrowland at the MK. Nothing makes me feel like im in disney world more than sitting there eating those great chicken fingers and fries = D

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    It would either be O'Hanas or LeCelier. I love both of them. Then there is Chef Mickeys, I guess there is too many to list.
    Eric

mkluvsmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    This is tough - so many great ones - I'll go with Chef Mickeys!
    Michelle

C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)

Talking

le cellier...so good!
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

Bubbatim is offline A-Ticket holder
    I like the place with the thai noodle bowls... seasons, I think,
    and Cosmic Rays is really cool.
    On my first trip w/ my family we ate at the Pinnochio village haus, and my sister loved being able to look in on it's a small world.
    CHASE

I love the 50's Prime Time Cafe. recently, my friend and I were there and we got in trouble for picking up the tube shaped ice cubes out of our water glasses and we had to stand against the wall and hold sugar packets to the wall with our noses. (People who have been there before will understand this) - It really is a fun restaurant and the food is great too! Look for it in Disney's MGM Studios.

I also love Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary Resort. My family always has breakfast there the day that we leave WDW to go back home.
    All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem - Captain Jack Sparrow

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney

Mikey_The_Pooh is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love Alfredo's. We've had the nicest service there, plus the desserts are amazing...The only resturante I have ever had problems at was Boma's...My brother and I got sick there...twice

tinkerbelle_rox is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i really like the coral reef in epcot! it has delicious food and it is extremly fun! my children loved it! when we went, a lady would come by and ttold my DD to go "fishing" which is closing her eyes and reaching in to a bucket for a little plastic sea creature. SHE LOVED IT!
    : THINK TINK :

DD13- DD18- ME- DH-

also, at epcot, i LOVED le celier! i had one of the best steaks i had ever triedd ther and it was amazing. Also my daughter loved the S'mores they had there, and i must admit they were beautiful! it was an overall great expieriance.

in MK- i liked eating in the cinderella castle. I mnust say though that the food is not the best at WDW but me my DD and husband definitly enjoyed knowing that you are eating inside the landmark for disney world.

in AK- in animal kingdom, everyone in my family enjoyed the pizzafari. it was delicious!

in MGM- in MGM we definitley liked the 50's prime time cafe. It was a blast for the kid and for us parents who actually lived in that time. It was i great expierience.

Hope i helped!
    Danielle

DD13- DD18- ME- DH-

i love the tea at the grand floridian! i just think its really fun! especially for children!

DD13- DD18- ME- DH-

southerngirl is offline A-Ticket holder

favorite restaurant

I'd have to say Chef Mickey's, sci-fi, and especially Whispering Canyon.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast