Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss What is your Favorite Disney Restaurant in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; For some reason I want to eat at the Brown Derby right now..........
    nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    For some reason I want to eat at the Brown Derby right now.......

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I like La Cellier...planning on that in March. Um, Chef Mickeys is good, 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast. This is kinda tricky for me because I'm really pretty much a steak and potatoes girl (with the occasional variation of chicken) so I'd like to go someplace romantic in March but a place where I can get a good meal. Anyone else have any other suggestions. We're big House of Blues fans at DDD
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love CP for breakfast as I LOVE getting inot the park before everyone else
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

MrsBleuSkye is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Well, we had San Angel of course. It was so gooood. The tortilla soup was as I remembered it.
    Went to Spoodles on the boardwalk...yummy.
    Went to Biergarten ate like pigs and saw the show. While my husband enjoyed the food, the atmosphere got to him after awhile. He (and his mother) are claustophobic. Even tho it's not a tight space, but so many people and the noise gets to him. I loved it!
    Went to Liberty Tree Tavern. Had the best hamburger and dinner fries Ive had in a long time. It was fresh and hot and huge! I could only eat half. My appetizer was a crab cake the size of a regular sized hamburger. Husband's appetizer was the fried cheese. Both Mozzarella and Cheddar with warm garlicky marinara which was also good on my crab cakes. Jon (my ol man) had the pot roast. And it just melted in your mouth it was so tender. It would just fall apart on the fork.
    Went to Prime Time Cafe. It was fun and pretty good. The chicken soup appetizer was very good and didn't taste like canned.
    Went to Cosmic Rays and had the half chicken/rib combo. Couldn't believe I got all that for a counter service meal. Plus it was good.
    Went to the Electric Umbrella and something Season's food court in the land. It was so-so.
    Had one meal off the plan because the weather was bad and I was exhausted to get back out. We had that one in the hotel (yacht club) restaurant. It was delicious. We had our last remaining meal, a counter service in Epcot since we didn't have to leave for the airport until 1. And, I got in 2 more rides on Soarin'.

Oh, had a pizza at the Toy Story Place. Husband liked it. It was good, but gave me indigestion for 2 days.

Oh, finally....after all this time....had a Turkey Leg. It was so good. I'm still craving another since we been home. Yummy!

I can't wait till we go back in February with my niece and nephew. We are still trying to decide where to bring them first!!!
    ~Stacy~

Aug, 1981- First visit. Off Property
    Dec, 1997- Honeymoon! Off Property
    Oct, 2004- Return trip. 7 yrs was too long to go back. The BoardWalk
    Sep, 2006- Ladies only. PoP Century
    Oct, 2007- Early 10th Anniversary. The Yacht Club
    Feb, 2008- Neice's graduation gift. PoP Century

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Le Cellier, 1900 Park Fare, CP, want to try Cinderella's Royal Table but I do not like the menu- too many things I don't eat-like swiss chard yuck.

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Hmmm.... our favorites?
    Crystal Palace at MK for Dinner
    Columbia Harbor House - Nice cool lunch spot
    Sunshine Seasons at EPCOT
    Rose & Crown at EPCOT
    Hollywood & Vine at MGM
    Garden View Lounge Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian
    Breakfast at Cape May Cafe (Can ya tell we like the buffet/character meals?)

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

ImaMouser is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Has anybody eaten at the Norway castle, Akeshus? I would like to but i need to know what they serve and is it good. I didn't see any posts for it here. We would be going for dinner not breakfast. What do Norwegians eat?
    Walt is the man, Mickey is the mouse but Minnie is THE WOMAN

KYmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    I like La Cellier...planning on that in March. Um, Chef Mickeys is good, 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast. This is kinda tricky for me because I'm really pretty much a steak and potatoes girl (with the occasional variation of chicken) so I'd like to go someplace romantic in March but a place where I can get a good meal. Anyone else have any other suggestions. We're big House of Blues fans at DDD
    How about Artists Point in WL for your romantic dinner? It meets the criteria for steak and potatoes (and many variations there of) has a nice atmosphere and service is wonderful. It's romantic but not overly so and WL is always a very relaxing comfortable place in my opinion. Of course Victoriana and Albert's is also very romantic but in my opinion it's too stuffy and overpriced to be considered seriously.

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Shula's at the Dolphin near EPCOT might be a good idea. The dress in business casual so you don't have to worry about packing a jacket if you don't want to. It's a great steakhouse and not terribly expensive. It also may be easier to get a reservation there.

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

robinhood88 is offline A-Ticket holder
    my favorite is the sci-fi dine in in MGM

I like Columbia Harbour House
    *Natalie*

Quote Originally Posted by KYmickey View Post
    How about Artists Point in WL for your romantic dinner? It meets the criteria for steak and potatoes (and many variations there of) has a nice atmosphere and service is wonderful. It's romantic but not overly so and WL is always a very relaxing comfortable place in my opinion. Of course Victoriana and Albert's is also very romantic but in my opinion it's too stuffy and overpriced to be considered seriously.

Good Idea! And Wilderness Lodge is our fav. (Adam says it's manly!) so I think Artist's Point it is. I'll be a nice little get-a-way on the trip.
    *Natalie*

KYmickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    Good Idea! And Wilderness Lodge is our fav. (Adam says it's manly!) so I think Artist's Point it is. I'll be a nice little get-a-way on the trip.
    Hope you and Adam enjoy it as much as my wife and I do! The
    I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in...

bowlingman7 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I would have to say the San Angel Inn, or Crockets Tavern.

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    Favorite restaraunts in disney world

Sci Fi drive in
    50's prime time
    Tonys Town Square
    The Coral Reef
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast