Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss What is your Favorite Disney Restaurant in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I love Chef Mickey's and Kona Cafe for breakfast. The meatball sub at Tony's for Lunch is very good also! We tried the Grand Floridian Cafe the last time we ...
    balletprincess1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love Chef Mickey's and Kona Cafe for breakfast. The meatball sub at Tony's for Lunch is very good also! We tried the Grand Floridian Cafe the last time we were there because we always loved 1900 Park Fare's dinner buffet, but the last time we went they changed it to foods from different countries, and it was not very good and our chicken wasn't cooked : / but the GF Cafe was very good for dinner!

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    That's so hard. I love them all !
    -Zac

DisneyLove28 is offline Just your average Disney Princess!
    I made reservations for 50s Prime Time Cafe...I've never been there. Do any of you guys like it?

Believe it or not, this will be the first time me and my mom actually go to a sit down restaurant while at Disney. I guess we just never really thought about it before now and we've always done quick service stuff because we were too busy or too involved with everything to really stop and take the time to go to one of the restaurants. So this will be a first for me and I am excited about it! :-)
    ~*~...it's a small world after all...~*~

- [ The Dirty Dozen ] -
    November 2005

C'mon everybody! Let's all clap our hands and dance in a circle!

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Magic Kingdom: Liberty Tree Tavern
    Epcot: Les Chefs de France
    MGM: Sci Fi Diner and Hollywood & Vine
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I forgot Chef Mickey's! How could I forget the napkin dance?
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

1disneychic is offline A-Ticket holder
    Artist's Point at WL
    Wound up there on my b-day last year--I am still thinking about the buffalo steak. Wasn't sure about it--tried it, liked it, want some more. It is definitely a must-do on our future WDW trips! And the view--floor to ceiling windows--gorgeous.

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder
    My favorite restaurant changes each time I go to WDW due to the circumstances of the time. One year my favorite was the Biergarten in the land of Germany in EPCOT. We were sat with a great family that enjoyed the ein prosit music just as much as our family. Another year my favorite was the Backlot express, I know many of you are saying ewww. During a heavy rain, our family ran for the nearest cover which just happened to be the Backlot Express. We sat there and laughed about how wet we got and about the day we were havinig. A great family moment!

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    In the parks, we love the Columbia Harbor House in Liberty Square. Sneak upstairs for the most cool, quiet place to take a break and peoplewatch through the little windows... the menu isn't fancy, but has great salads, tuna, vegetatian chili, mac and cheese and other things not commonly seen in the fast food places. Great new england seaside village decor, and not expensive at all.

Overall, we like to stay at the Coronado, so Pepper Market is home base... great cooking done at individual display kitchen stations. Meals from all over the world at a pretty good price.

Not so much - the stuffy "fancy" places in the high-end hotels that don't fit in with a casual vacation or a family budget, and the cookie-cutter places in the parks with those same rubbery burgers disguised in different packaging.

crazyfordisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLove28 View Post
    I made reservations for 50s Prime Time Cafe...I've never been there. Do any of you guys like it?

Believe it or not, this will be the first time me and my mom actually go to a sit down restaurant while at Disney. I guess we just never really thought about it before now and we've always done quick service stuff because we were too busy or too involved with everything to really stop and take the time to go to one of the restaurants. So this will be a first for me and I am excited about it! :-)

We have ate at the 50's primetime cafe and liked it. It was fun and good, but our favorite restuarant, hands down, is Crystal Palace. We went at like the 2:30 seating so we could have a late lunch/early dinner. This is still the lunch price, so you still feel like you get a good deal. The food was AMAZING and the characters were so fun...I'd recommend this to anyone any age!

Stitchgirl1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Victoria & Albert's - September 6th every year for our anniversary!

Character dining faves are the Ohana breakfast with Stitch and the Crystal Palace with the Pooh gang! Doing both on my birthday this month - how excited am I?!

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    I have to go with Ohana, it was excellent!
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas
    2001 Polynesian
    2000 Polynesian

disney1860 is offline A-Ticket holder

Chef Mickey's

Quote Originally Posted by balletprincess1 View Post
    I love Chef Mickey's and Kona Cafe for breakfast. The meatball sub at Tony's for Lunch is very good also! We tried the Grand Floridian Cafe the last time we were there because we always loved 1900 Park Fare's dinner buffet, but the last time we went they changed it to foods from different countries, and it was not very good and our chicken wasn't cooked : / but the GF Cafe was very good for dinner!
    Hello there Ballet Princess 1, I hope you are well? We hare coming over to Walt Disney World 2nd - 16th September 2008, and we will be experiencing the Disney Dinning Plan... So we will have a lot of posting to do when we come back ... At least this broaden our dining reviews ha! ha!

Take Care All
    disney1860
    Take Care
    Annette :o)

GoofTrooper is offline Come along and join the fun
    There are two that we always go to, 50's prime time and teppan edo. We can't really afford Le Cellier when we go to the World.
    Adam
    I see they're loading our navigator R2-D2 and then we'll be on our way. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flight...

disneyfan2007 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My faves are the Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys for character dining I will also have to say for fast food I enjoy Pinocchios at times it can be very crowded though but overall it is a good time !

I'd rather be a Disneyworld

gypsy_dancer is offline As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel
    I don't need you to shelter and protect me
    i love ragalan road we eat there every time we go to WDW
    "We're pals, right?"
    "Right"
    "And we'll always be together, right?"
    Vmk name : Acevitani

" I'm gonna be a mighty king"
    So enemies beware!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast