Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss What is your Favorite Disney Restaurant in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; This question is tough! I'm going to have to pick one from each park.. sorry MK: Tony's MGM: 50's Prime Time EPCOT: Alfredo's/San Angel Inn (couldn't choose!) AK: Flame Tree ...
    disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    This question is tough! I'm going to have to pick one from each park.. sorry

MK: Tony's
    MGM: 50's Prime Time
    EPCOT: Alfredo's/San Angel Inn (couldn't choose!)
    AK: Flame Tree BBQ

I also must add how much I enjoy Spoodles and Kona Cafe! Yay for banana creme brulee!!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

MagicMom is offline C-Ticket Holder

Tough question

All time favorite - Cape May Buffet at Beach Club (seafood)

MK - Crystal Palace
    EC- Garden Grill in Future World
    Sampling the nations in World Showcase
    MGM- Backlot
    AK- There is quick service place in Africa we like
    DD - Rainforest or Wolfgang Puck's

I guess it really depends on your tastes, your time limit, and your price range, There are so many ways to categorize Disney Dining. What a great thread!

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    To go along with this topic and so I don't start one that's similar, I was thinking my wife and I will do Norway pastries for breakfast (we love pastries), do the German buffet for dinner. We also thought we we would order the pizza to come to our room and well, we're not for sure what we want from the other three parks. (We plan on eating only one meal from each park.) We will eat breakfast in our room and be good until 2 or 3 PM. We decided against the meal plan just because it is so much money for so much food that we don't think we could eat everything that is offered. We will be on property for 6 days. It's going to be so much fun!!!

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    What about 1900 Park Fare? I'm thinking of doing that instead of Akershus. Anybody?
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Le Cellier...but Tony's is a close 2nd.

Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

Quote Originally Posted by turkeymama
    What about 1900 Park Fare? I'm thinking of doing that instead of Akershus. Anybody?
    We decided on the Supercalifragilistic breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (my kids adore Mary Poppins) and a Fairytale Princess Lunch at Akershus for our trip in September. We have never eaten at either, but I know that Akershus does American breakfast, but lunch and dinner are Scandanavian (with a small amount of "kids meal" type foods for kids and unadventurous adults).

There is a lot of Herring on the Akershus buffet based on the menus I found through a search! Have you ever been to either place? I curious about them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by dwellspompano
    Sorry I can't choose just one. I love Boma at AKL and Whispering Canyon at WL... but if I had to pick just one because of it's simplicity and low cost but great food I'd have to choose the buffet over in the FW campground. The specific name escapes me at the moment but I have had breakfast and lunch there.Both resonable for disney prices and great food. Is it Daniel boones Tavern?
    Someone will know the place I'm thinking of.
    Crockett's Tavern is the name of the place. It is very good.

Magic Mom, we have done the Akershus breakfast, and it was good. I am not adventurous when it comes to eating. I guess we'll try 1900 Park Fare. Gotta do a "Princess meal". Not a vacation without it. After reading everyone's comments, I feel like we must try Chef Mickey's, also.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

WVParkfan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We have had wonderful experiences every time we have visited the Rainforest Cafe at the AK. But, our favorites have both been at MGM. We love the Sci Fi Drive-in, but recently discoverd the 50's Prime Time. What a GREAT place!

Lilybelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Dreaming of Jeremy Irons, don't wake me up!! 'Long live the king!'
    Love 50's Prime Time Cafe. They have awesome meatloaf..........now that's not something you hear every day!!
    'Girls do not start fights..but they can finish them!' ~~Marie
    WDW--
    1996 All-Star Music 1998 Wilderness Lodge 2000 Dixie Landings 2000 All-Star Music
    2001 Caribbean Beach 2002 Off Property 2003 Port Orleans Riverside 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2005 Pop Century Sept 2006 Contemporary 2007 Off property
    Disneyland-- 2003 Grand Californian 2004 Off Property 2006 Off Property

There are so many good restaurants, it's hard to choose. I love Casey's for quick food, but I love Liberty Tree Tavern the best. Good food, good service.
    Walt Disney

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The Coral Reef, and PIZZA PLANET!

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Ohana, definitely. Soooooo good.

eeyore1954 is offline A-Ticket holder
    50's Prime Time Cafe. But only if you don't eat all of your vegetables and the server makes you open up in front of your family and forces a spoonful in. I always hide my beans and tell my family not to tell the server and of course they do.

Also make sure you remember the color of the soap after leaving the restroom and leave your elbows on the table so you have to stand in the corner.

We always love eating there the food is good but the atmosphere is what makes it.
    For the best time ask for Topher as your waiter.
    Last edited by eeyore1954; 09-14-2006 at 01:42 PM.

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Mine has to be the Italian restraunt on the Boardwalk i think its called Spoodle's

-hey TurkeyMama maybe i'll see you in disney
    Can You Say -Extra Magic Hours-
    -Virtual High Five-

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast