Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss What is your Favorite Disney Restaurant in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Gawrsh...one of my absolute fav things to do down there is eat!!! For anyone who hasn't been....you MUST do the food and wine fest at Epcot in October! Ok, here ...
    wedlegacy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Gawrsh...one of my absolute fav things to do down there is eat!!! For anyone who hasn't been....you MUST do the food and wine fest at Epcot in October! Ok, here goes:
    MK-Cosmic Rays...great rotisserie chicken and garlic mashed potatoes! And the Dole Whips in Adventureland are a must every time!

Epcot-I have not tried Le Cellier yet, but I am going down next Thursday and I am def going to fit it in! However, the Rose and Crown for some chips and malt vinegar and a big black and tan always makes my day! I def wanna try Boulangerie Patisserie for dessert. And again, let me plug the food and wine fest!

MGM-The Hollywood and Vine used to be my fav character breakfast, but they have changed the characters and my daughter is a little old for the new ones. Great breakfast though! and yes, 50's Prime Time is incredible and so much fun!

Animal Kingdom-When you first enter there is a little kiosk to the right that sells pastries and coffee. I always go to the AK first thing in the morning (best time to see the critters) and have a little breakfast right there. It's so peaceful to just sit outside and watch the birds flit around you and the people walking by in awe of the TREE! The Tusker House has fabulous chicken! And if you'r a beer drinker you must try the safari beer! Yum! Now, since we don't do MGM for the character breakfast anymore we had to find a new place. After many searches we have discovered the the breakfast at the Restaurantosaurus in Dinoland is fantastic!!!

Wow...I know I'm long winded, but I just love being in Disney sooooooo much! And I love to share it!
    Tiffany

threeleggeddog is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I don't know maybe my tastes are a bit snobbish, but I think there is nothing that holds a candle to the Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's, just bring a card with plenty of room on it, we do it for special occassions, my wife is a Florida Cracker and the both of us have been coming to the parks since literally the day they opened, although we didn't know eack other at the time, We got engaged at EPCOT in the Land and of course came and stayed for our 1st night of wedded bliss to our favorite resort Wilderness Lodge right over the waterfall. We have the wedding Mickey and Minnie hats as well as just about every other variation, I even still have my cast ears from when I "earned" my ears. Our second fav is Whispering Canyon for breakfast, Amy always ends uo with the big utensile and huge drop cloth, and even made the mistake of asking for catsup on our honeymoon (it was her 1st time and like a stinker I set her up"

gymrat5 is offline Penny Hardaway 1 cent
    Even though this form is for Disney World, I still have yet to eat at a restaurant that is better than Red Rocket's Pizza Port in Tomorrowland @ DL.
    ~Gym

*DISNEYLAND PASSHOLDER since 1999, attending regularly since 1987*

WDW TRIPS
    '94 - July, off-site
    '96 - August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '98 - May, For Odyssey of the Mind World Finals: All-Star Sports
    '98 - July/August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '00 - July/August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)
    '05 - August, Orange Lake Country Club (off-site)

*An Orange Lake Country Owner (a RCI timeshare resort)

threeleggeddog is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I stick with the chef's table, but if I had to chose another I would probabky go for something like Citrico's or Narcoosees

joepic is offline A-Ticket holder
    Chef Mickeys is by far my favorite Disney World restaurant. Second would have to be Whispering Canyon, I have so much fun every time.

I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things. - Walt Disney

August 2008 - Contemporary
    , 2004 - Swan, 2003 - Swan, 2002 - Dolphin, 2000 - Coronado Springs, 1999 - Coronado Springs, 1998 - Caribbean Beach, 1997- Caribbean Beach, 1996 - Contemporary

Bareak is offline A-Ticket holder
    My two favorite places to eat at in the Magic Kingdom are the Columbia Harbor House and Sweet Baby Ray's Cosmic Cafe (haha, at least that is what I call it!)

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    V&A's is probably the best food, but the atmosphere is a bit too uptight for me.

my personal favorites are Hollywood Brown Derby, L'Originale Alfredo Ristorante, 50's Prime Time, and Restaurant Marrakesh.

If we can dream it, we can do it

DisneyFreak15 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favorite in MK is The Columbia Harbor House( may I recomend the fish and chicken basket) Yum! and Pecos Bills. Im in it for the condoment bar, mushrooms, onions, cheese sause. cant get any better than that!
    AK=The one Dinosaur resturaunt
    Epcot=The French Bakery
    MGM=5O's Diner.HaHa Hilarious Place.

Zar333 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My brother and I went out of nostalgia from when we stayed at Fort Wilderness when we were little, but the trails end buffet ended up being delicious.

Ilostmytail is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I love the whispering canyon, ask for the ketchup
    Engaged at Disney World 10/8/05

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak15 View Post
    My favorite in MK is The Columbia Harbor House( may I recomend the fish and chicken basket) Yum! and Pecos Bills. Im in it for the condoment bar, mushrooms, onions, cheese sause. cant get any better than that!
    AK=The one Dinosaur resturaunt
    Epcot=The French Bakery
    MGM=5O's Diner.HaHa Hilarious Place.

The cheese sauce has been discontinued at Cosmic Ray's at the condiment bar...

I don't know about Peco's Bill though.

Anyhow, my favorite restaurant is Crystal Palace, so many choices. There is something for everyone. even the pickiest of eaters.
    The Goofy Princess

djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Just so everyone hasn't got tired of repeats...

You must eat at Le Cellier, if not for the filet mignon, then for the cheddar soup.

I can just relax with a turkey leg, although I prefer to get them at MGM, where I can sit and watch the whole park go by.

I can't forget the mushrooms at the salad bar at Cosmic Ray's. There is nothing on Earth like them. Oh my, forgive the pun.
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"

DisneyFreak15 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer View Post
    The cheese sauce has been discontinued at Cosmic Ray's at the condiment bar...

I don't know about Peco's Bill though.

Anyhow, my favorite restaurant is Crystal Palace, so many choices. There is something for everyone. even the pickiest of eaters.

HaHa. I cant stand eating at Cosmic Rays because of that talking dinosaur looking guy.But they do have Really good chicken strips! I do agree on the Crrystal palace!! They have anything and everything. Its fun getting a really late reservation because the park will close while your eating and when you walk out of there the whole park is empty. how many people can say they have walked down mainstreet w/o a single person except your family being there. pretty awesome!

Yensid_Retlaw is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Well I will definately list my favourite counter services and table service restaurants at each park and the order will be this 1. Park, 2. Counter Service, 3. Table Service. So here we go!

Magic Kingdom
    1. Caseys Corner- You can't go wrong with a hot dog from Caseys. It has been my favourite spot since I was 8 years old. Never mind the lack of variety you just can't pass up a hot dog from Caseys Corner.
    2. Liberty Tree Tavern (Character or No Character)- This Dinner is absoloutely fantastic a great way to serve it and plenty of it too boot. It also tastes fantastic! The service is top notch and never had to ask for refill but what else can you expect from Disney cast Members.

MGM Studios

1. Backlot Express- Love the whole idea of it and there is plenty to look at! Also the assortment is great for everyone.
    2. Mama Melrose's- Great little place to eat and at least everytime I have been there it hasn't been busy. Again excellent food and excellent service.

Epcot

1. Electric Umbrella Restaurant- To be perfectly honest I barely eat Quick Service at Epcot I mean come on It's all about The World Showcase Food am I right but if I had to pick I did have a very nice meal at Electric Umbrella.
    2. Coral Reef Restaurant- My favourite restaurant in all of Walt Disney World. The theme is amazing the aquatic life is never hiding out so you always see something. Service and food is absoloutely fantastic, Can't get enough of that Steak!

Animal Kingdom

1. Tusker House- Everytime I eat here it's always the best. Great chicken and great location. And if you sit near one of the windows and your timing is right you may just see the African Drummers perform outside. So you got a perfect spot.

2. Rainforest Cafe- Although I realize it is not a "Disney" restaurant it is still excellent and used to be my favourite untill I discovered Coral Reef Restaurant.

Well there ya go, if you continued reading thank you for reading and this is actually my very first review of things so it may seem a bit choppy and repeated but here's to hoping I get better at it.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow! Just a dream away!

"A Tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier"

"Cause I've got friends on the other side!"

A proud D23 Charter Year member.

And a dedicated Lead Manager at the Disney Store in Georgian Mall, Barrie, Ontario! 3 years! I almost get a Pluto pin!

kgiles is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would have to say that there are too many to pick from but Id have to say,

Cinderella Castle for Breakfast

Sci Fi

Coral Reef

HECK I LIKE EM ALL
    HOW DO I CHANGE MY NAME?

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast